Vatica B&B Roma
Viale Delle Milizie 15, Vaticano Prati, 00192 Rome, Italy – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 291 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Vatica B&B Roma! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Featuring elegant décor with a blend of old and new, Vatica B&B Roma is located in Rome. The bed and breakfast is 400 yards from Ottaviano Metro Station and less than 0.6 miles from St. Peter's Square.
As well as air conditioning and free WiFi access, all of the spacious rooms at Vatica B&B Roma come with a TV and a balcony. They also have a private bathroom providing a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Breakfast is served each morning at the property. Guests may like to relax in the communal lounge.
While Termini Railway Station can be reached in 20 minutes by public transport, Rome Fiumicino Airport is 15.5 miles away. Paid public parking is available nearby.
This is our guests' favourite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.Vatica B&B Roma has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 12 Jan 2015.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- how can we arrange the airport transfer to your place and back?the cost from and to the airport is 55 euros both, the driver will wait for you in the MeetingPoint area with your name written on a plate and will take you to us for about 30 minutes.Answered on 28 March 2023
- My husband and I are arriving at 8 am next Sunday. Would we be able to check in at 10 am? Would there be an additional charge?Hello dear, I see that the room is available for now, if you come at this time and we still have availability from the day before we register you, you can deposit your luggage, we will give you keys, and you can accommodate yourself VATICA B&B ROMAAnswered on 28 August 2022
- My brother, Tom Danis, just stayed here a couple of months ago and raved about it! I will be coming with my husband and 18 yr old daughter in June 2022. He wanted me to reach out and let you know! Our first time to Italy!!Perfect, I'm glad to hear it, I hope to meet you soon. For now I wish you a good continuation and happy holidays, and I hope that next year will be better for everyone. Soon, Lyuba Genoa VATICA B&B ROMA firstname.lastname@example.org +39 333 609 2617Answered on 10 December 2021
- We want to stay at your property, from Wednesday October 26,2022, checking out on October 27. Can we leave our luggage at the B&B on Thursday and pick it up about 3 PM ? We are from the US. Do we bring Euros to pay you at the time we check in or how do we pay?Yes, no problem to leave your luggage after the Check-out time. If you need ransfer to the airport or to the port, we can organize it. You can also pay in cash. Good continuation of the day, and see you soon. LyubaAnswered on 5 October 2022
- Do you take credit card paymentThe property accepts PayPal, bank transfer and cash.Answered on 9 December 2022
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Dressing room
- Extra long beds (> 2 metres)
- City view
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesAdditional chargeOff-site
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Public transport ticketsAdditional charge
- Private check-in/check-out
- Express check-in/check-out
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Minimarket on site
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Tile/marble floor
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Barber/beauty shop
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 14:00 to 23:00
From 01:00 to 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
This property only accepts cash payments.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 07:00.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform Vatica B&B Roma in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
License number: QA/2015/2384
FAQs about Vatica B&B Roma
Vatica B&B Roma offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Bicycle rental
- Happy hour
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Room options at Vatica B&B Roma include:
The prices at Vatica B&B Roma may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Vatica B&B Roma can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Vatica B&B Roma is 1.7 miles from the centre of Rome.
Check-in at Vatica B&B Roma is from 14:00, and check-out is until 10:30.