Villa I Barronci
Via Empolese, 50026 San Casciano in Val di Pesa, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 932 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Villa I Barronci.
Economy Single Room
Double Room - Deluxe Annex
Double Economy Private Access Room
Villa with Garden View
Double Superior Room
Economy Double Room
Triple Superior Room
Double Room - Annex
Triple Room - Deluxe Annex
Quadruple Room - Deluxe Annex
Quintuple Room - Deluxe Annex
Suite (2 Adults)
Suite (3 Adults)
Suite (4 Adults)
The building is completely restored maintaining the elegance of the Renaissance combined with all the modern comforts (electronic key, tv, wi-fi, swimming pool, jacuzzi, restaurant, spa area).
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Certosa Museum 5.5 miles
- Villa Medicea 7.3 miles
- Porta Romana, Florence 7.8 miles
- Museum of Natural History 8.2 miles
- Boboli Garden 8.2 miles
- Pitti Palace 8.3 miles
- Via Maggio 8.3 miles
- Cappella Brancacci 8.3 miles
- The Rose Garden 8.5 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 8.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Strozzi Palace 8.6 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 8.6 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 8.7 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 8.7 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 9 miles
- Piazza Matteotti 9.2 miles
- Convent of San Marco 9.3 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 15 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- San Casciano center Supermarket 1.2 miles
- 5 di Vino Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- San Casciano fair Market 1.2 miles
- La Tenda Rossa Restaurant 2.5 miles
- In Vino Veritas - Villa I Barronci Restaurant 0 miles
- Arno River 11.2 miles
- Peretola Airport 9.9 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 38.4 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 60.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
In Vino Veritas
Food: Italian, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Villa I Barronci
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in San Casciano in Val di Pesa
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Spa Facilities
- Body Wrap
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Makeup Services
- Waxing Services
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Shallow End
- Pool Bar
- Pool Towels
- Pool With View
- Open-air Bath
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Hiking Off-site (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Tennis Court Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Villa I Barronci accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The restaurant is open every day from 9 April to 15 October, while it is open only for dinner from 1 March to 8 April, and from 16 October to 22 November.
Due to an interrupted road, the suggested address to locate the villa on your GPS is Via Empolese. Once there you can insert Via Sorripa and get the right directions.
Please note that there are no taxis nor public transports linking San Casciano with the hotel. Use of the car is recommended.
Please note that only some rooms can accommodate extra beds. Please check in the room description.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Villa I Barronci of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.