Villa Il Poggiale Dimora Storica
Via Empolese 69, 50026 San Casciano in Val di Pesa, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 85 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Deluxe Junior Suite
Max adults: 5
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Superior Double Room with Wellness Area Access
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Villa il Poggiale is a Renaissance villa among the most famous Italian historical dwellings, fully renovated, making the clients feeling comfortable and at home. Cypresses, vineyards, olive groves and beautiful nature colors create amazing settings and landscapes of the Tuscan Renaissance paintings. The rooms offered at the Villa are bright and airy, filled with comfortable and cozy spaces to rest, read or chat. The rooms all differ from each other, have walls painted with natural pigments. The fabrics are made by small Tuscan artisan workshops, and the halls and rooms of the main floor are also covered by oriental silks, which make the Villa unique. The interiors of Villa il Poggiale retain the charm of a traditional Tuscan country house full of history with the given landscape, evoking the long life of this place from 1418, year of its establishment, to the present date. Coming back at night to the villa, after a day spent to visit the area, it is a great pleasure to be crowned with special attention, receiving drinks in the garden full of the old roses, or having a candlelight dinner on the terrace with views stretching horizon into the sunset.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Certosa Museum 5.3 miles
- Villa Medicea 7.2 miles
- Porta Romana, Florence 7.6 miles
- Museum of Natural History 8 miles
- Boboli Garden 8 miles
- Pitti Palace 8.1 miles
- Cappella Brancacci 8.1 miles
- Via Maggio 8.1 miles
- The Rose Garden 8.3 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 8.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Strozzi Palace 8.4 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 8.5 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 8.5 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 8.6 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 8.8 miles
- Convent of San Marco 9.1 miles
- Piazza Matteotti 9.6 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 15.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- san casciano Restaurant 1.2 miles
- coop Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Peretola Airport 9.6 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 38.2 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 60.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Ristorante La Tinaia
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose Villa Il Poggiale Dimora Storica
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Shallow End
- Pool Towels
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
ATM card Villa Il Poggiale Dimora Storica accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.