B&B Villa La Sosta
Via Bolognese 83, Careggi Rifredi, 50139 Florence, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 459 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at B&B Villa La Sosta.
The name of this elegant House in Florence refers to the road the gardens looks onto: Via Bolognese. It is the oldest postal road crossing the Tuscan Apennines and today it represents an easy access to Florence from the most charming residential area around the city. In one direction it leads to the city centre and in the other the road- which starts from the ancient gate of S. Gallo at Ponte Rosso – leads to the Pellegrino hill and continues through the hills of Pietra and Lastra, Trespiano and Pratolino. Here, after the homonymous park of the Medicean villa, it leaves Florence behind and goes on to Futa towards Bologna through valleys, ridges and mountains. Villa La Sosta, which in the past was part of a larger real estate on the Montughi hill, is surrounded by large gardens with cypress, olive, ornamental and fruit trees. The building itself is elegant and sober, enriched with architectural elements recalling the eclectic early 19th Century style : the main bow-window entrance and the tower-mansard which offers a beautiful view on the surrounding hillside.
B&B Villa La Sosta takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Basilica of San Lorenzo 0.9 miles
- Rucellai Palace 0.9 miles
- Convent of San Marco 1 miles
- San Marco Museum 1.1 miles
- Accademia Gallery 1.2 miles
- Hospital of Innocents 1.2 miles
- Via Faenza 1.2 miles
- Ospedale Meyer 1.3 miles
- Medici Riccardi Palace 1.3 miles
- The Market of San Lorenzo 1.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Santa Maria Novella Train Station 1.4 miles
- Campo di Marte Station 1.4 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 1.5 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 1.6 miles
- Strozzi Palace 1.7 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 1.7 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 1.7 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 1.8 miles
- Pitti Palace 2 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 11.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Caffè Libertà Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Esselunga Supermarket 0.8 miles
- Pantarei Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Peretola Airport 3.1 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 43.4 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 50.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose B&B Villa La Sosta
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Florence
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.