Trento E Trieste 31, 19015 Levanto, Italy – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Rooms here are simply furnished and include a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle. The apartment also has a kitchen.
An extensive sweet and savory breakfast buffet is available daily.
Levanto Station is 5 minutes' walk away, and you are one train stop from the Cinque Terre. The closest beach is 1,950 feet from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Levanto, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.Villa Margherita has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 19, 2006
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- This apartment is listed as having a double and two single beds. In the photos I can see what looks like two double beds. Are there 3 beds?Good morning, the apartment is composed by a double room with a bed for two people and a separtae smaller room with two single ..Answered on 4 March 2020
- Is the hotel situated uphill from the town centre and beach area and, if so, are taxis readily available if required?Good morning, the Hotel is located in the centre of the tonw in a quite location 300 meters from the beach and less than 10 minu..Answered on 10 October 2022
- Hi , i see there is electric charging and private parking but looking on google earth the only parking i see is on the street , could you please confi..Good evening, I reconfirm we have availability of a private parking and possibility to recharge it. Keys of the car must be deposit..Answered on 20 February 2022
- Thank you for your prompt reply but that would then not be for us as our phone is the key to the car and i would not give access to a brand new carThank you for your prompt reply. I think in this case you will be not allowed to access 99% of the hotels parking as the main point o..Answered on 20 February 2022
- We will have two big suitcases of 23 kg. Can you please tell me are there stairs to reach the hotel from the train station and then to go up to the ro..Buongiorno, yes there are stairs to reach the reception and the rooms but we can help with luggages at your arrival and departure..Answered on 15 February 2023
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Grocery deliveries
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Baggage storage
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Fire extinguishers
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Tile/Marble floor
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 2:00 PM to 11:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cash Villa Margherita accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Villa Margherita of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: , 011017ALB-0012, Citr: 011017-ALB-0012
FAQs about Villa Margherita
Room options at Villa Margherita include:
Guests staying at Villa Margherita can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Villa Margherita is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
The prices at Villa Margherita may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Villa Margherita is 1,300 feet from the center of Levanto.
The nearest beach is 1,150 feet from Villa Margherita.
Villa Margherita offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bike tours
- Cooking class