Villa Pitti Amerighi - Residenza d'Epoca
Via Cosimini 70, 51018 Pieve a Nievole, Italy –
Villa Pitti Amerighi started first as a plantation in 1500. Since 1600, a period where the main structure of the Villa dates back to, after restoration it has had few structural changes and transformations, due to the fact that over the centuries it has undergone very few changes in ownership. Even the private chapel dedicated to S. Biagio, still consecrated dates to the first half of the 1600s, belonging to and built by the noble Florentine family Ubaldini. Their coat of arms, remain as a historical reminder, at the sides of the altar of the chapel and carry at its top the insignia of bishop Ubaldino Ubaldini, Archdeacon of Metropolitan Fiorentina, an important figure of the Tuscan diocese. In 1766, the Villa passed to the Pitti, one of the most influential noble families in Florence and then through an inheritance to the Counts Amerighi in the early 1800s. The current owners bought it in 2001 and in 2002 began the long process of recovery and restoration, lasting 9 years. Without changing the structure and without making significant changes, the Villa has been used, in addition to a private residence for tourist accommodations
Area Info –
- Terme Tettuccio 1.1 miles
- Terme Leopoldine 1.2 miles
- Terme Excelsior 1.3 miles
- Montecatini Train Station 1.5 miles
- San Domenico 5.8 miles
- Villa Torrigiani 9.5 miles
- Leonardian Museum of Vinci 9.5 miles
- Villa Reale 12.5 miles
- Carlo Castellani 13.4 miles
- San Francesco 14.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Da Marino Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Enoteca Giovanni Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Pasticceria Giovannini Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- Pasticceria da Carlotta Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- Montecatini Terme Market 1.9 miles
- La Baita Restaurant 3.7 miles
- Montecatini Alto Mountain 0.2 miles
- Montevttolini Mountain 0.2 miles
- abetone Mountain 0.9 miles
- Peretola Airport 20.8 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 23.7 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 50.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Villa Pitti Amerighi - Residenza d'Epoca
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Pieve a Nievole
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (seasonal)
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Car Rental
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Honeymoon Suite
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Villa Pitti Amerighi - Residenza d'Epoca takes special requests – add in the next step!
2:30 PM - 9:00 PM
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.