Strada Scacciapensieri 10, 53100 Siena, Italy –
"... A haunt of ancient Peace" (Tennyson) The Villa was built 1800 as private home to escape from the city during the hot summer. My aunt Emma opened hotel and restaurant in 1934, we, Michela and Martina Nardi, take care of it today. Through the years many guests discovered our peaceful oasis. One particular guest came back time and time again, the mother of Antoine de Saint-Exup
Want to send a special request to Jesus, Ada and her staff of chamber maids, Andrea lo chef and his crew, Andrea il maitre and his waiters, Barbara and the front desk colleagues and the Nardi family, the owners? Add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Siena train station 0.7 miles
- Palasport Mens Sana 1.1 miles
- Stadio comunale "Artemio Franchi" 1.1 miles
- San Cristoforo 1.1 miles
- Casa di Santa Caterina 1.2 miles
- Basilica di San Domenico 1.2 miles
- Piazza del Campo 1.3 miles
- Mangia Tower 1.3 miles
- Dolce Siena 1.3 miles
- Duomo of Siena 1.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Palazzo Chigi Saracini 1.3 miles
- National Museum of Etruscan Archaeology 1.4 miles
- National Picture Gallery Siena 1.5 miles
- La Foce 6.3 miles
- Parco Sculpture Del Chianti 8.5 miles
- Castello di Meleto 9.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Bottega Nuova Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Coop Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Scacciapensieri Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Chianti Mountain 21.7 miles
- Peretola Airport 32.9 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 53.2 miles
- Sant'Egidio Airport 61 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
"Altri Tempi" traditional tuscan food
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Villa Scacciapensieri
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Siena
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Bathhouse (additional charge)
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Bikes Available (free)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The double rooms in the annex may not be suitable for guests who have difficulties with steps and for small children, because there is an internal staircase in these rooms.
Please note that pets are not allowed in the restaurant.
Please note that the pool is open from 1 June until September.