Stay in the heart of Taormina – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Villa Schuler! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Villa Schuler, boutique hotel since 1905, is the oldest owner-run hotel in Sicily. It is surrounded by its own extensive subtropical gardens with full views of Mount Etna and Naxos Bay. Most rooms offer a furnished balcony or terrace.
This family-owned hotel enjoys a central and quiet position in Taormina, 1,950 feet from the cable car to the beach and a 2-minute walk from the central Piazza IX Aprile and Corso Umberto. The hotel offers mountain bikes from March to November and a shuttle service to the seaside from May to October.
Relaxation areas at Hotel Villa Schuler include the lobby, the cool winter garden, the sun terrace, a botanical garden and the Palm Terrace Orangery pavilion. A TV room, a small library, internet terminals, and a piano room are also available. Guests can book "room only" or add breakfast.
Easily reachable by car the hotel is one of the few hotels in the medieval town center of Taormina to have its own garage with an efficient valet parking service.
A generous à la carte breakfast is served in the breakfast room, in the Orangery, on the terrace overlooking the coastline, or directly in the guest rooms. (March to November)
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Villagonia Beach8.1 Very good beach1,750 feet from property
Isola Bella Beach8.1 Very good beach3,400 feet from property
Spisone Beach8.1 Very good beach4,100 feet from property
Mazzarò Beach8.1 Very good beach4,250 feet from property
Spiaggia di Letojanni8.5 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
Lido Da Angelo Beach7.9 Good beach1.3 miles from property
Lido Europa Beach7.9 Good beach1.3 miles from property
Giardini Naxos Beach8.1 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?Taormina’s Beaches: Shuttle service from Hotel Villa Schuler Taormina’s beaches are renowned for their imposing cliffs and lovely bays with rocks, p..Answered on September 15, 2019
- Do they provide beach towelsyes, we do provide beach towels for free that guests can keep for the whole length of their stay. Gerhard SchukerAnswered on August 28, 2019
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?may to october. Gerhard SchulerAnswered on September 15, 2019
- Are there handicap accessible rooms available?TAORMINA is admittedly not the ideal town for travellers with restricted physical mobility. The historic town consists basicly of one chic pedestrian..Answered on November 18, 2019
- Is there a superior/large room with extra large double bed, sea views and a terrace with sunloungers?Good evening, our suites on top floor with sea view are provided with large double bed and terrace with sunloungers and sea view.Answered on May 23, 2022
- Still looking?