You're eligible for a Genius discount at Villa Trigona! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set in beautiful countryside less than 0.6 mi from Piazza Armerina, Villa Trigona is an 18th-century building with large gardens, where you can enjoy a peaceful atmosphere and numerous sports.
Once home to Sicilian nobles, Villa Trigona’s elegant rooms and lounges still contain antiques. Rooms have lovely countryside views and on site you will find a lounge with an old fireplace, a small library and a TV room.
In Villa Trigona’s parkland stroll through pinewoods and olive groves, or play bowls, table tennis or board games. An outdoor pool with hydromassage is available.
Try your hand at archery or take the hotel’s bikes out and explore. Horse rides can also be organized and children have their own outdoor playground.
Villa Trigona is well known for its friendly hospitality and its excellent cuisine. A sweet and savory breakfast featuring local products is served outside in the courtyard in summer. Sicilian cuisine is available at lunch and dinner on request.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hello, if I book a room for tomorrow night (Sat 9th July) would it be possible to have dinner in your restaurant?Yes . No problem. If you plan to arrive after 6 p.m. we recommend that you book by phoneAnswered on July 8, 2022
- Hi! Do you have a space where I can park my motorcycle safe? Grazie mille!The villa is fenced and the gate is closed. The parking lot has cameras. Our motorcyclist friends can park their motorcycles very close to the house. ..Answered on February 28, 2022
- do you offer cooking classes?Good evening! Yes, we can organize cooking classes in our restaurant. The availability of this service is based on number of people requesting the coo..Answered on February 13, 2020
- Do they have any room on the ground floor?On the ground floor we have rooms of different types. Tell me your preferences and we will recommend the most suitable room for you. Sincerely . Emanu..Answered on March 5, 2022
- do you have a private parking please?Yes - we have a parking space inside the villaAnswered on October 25, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
ATM card Villa Trigona accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
The fine print
Please note that the city tax will be paid for a maximum of 5 nights and children of age minor than 9 years old are not subject to city tax
A surcharge of € 5, per person, applies for arrivals after 23.00 until 00.30.
A surcharge of € 5, per person, applies for departures after 10.30 until 13.00.
All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Fri, Nov 15, 2019 until Sun, Mar 15, 2020
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Fri, Nov 15, 2019 until Sun, Mar 15, 2020
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Sun, Oct 16, 2022 until Fri, Mar 31, 2023
License number: 19086014B500051
FAQs about Villa Trigona
Guests staying at Villa Trigona can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Yes, Villa Trigona is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Villa Trigona may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Villa Trigona is 1.4 miles from the center of Piazza Armerina.
Villa Trigona has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Villa Trigona is from 2:30 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Villa Trigona on this page.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Villa Trigona by:
- Car 1h 20min
Villa Trigona offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Pool table
- Game room
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool