Bed and Breakfast Villa Urso bed&breakfast
Str.Prov. S.Pietro In Lama-Monteroni 48, 73100 Monteroni di Lecce, Italy – Good location – show map
Carlo & Giusy
all'arrivo ai ns. ospiti offriamo un aperitvo nel nostro giardino e alla loro partenza un vasetto delle nostre marmellate.L'accoglienza degli ospiti è curata dalla mia compagna Giusy,che con dovizia di particolari, suggerisce itinerari culturali ,visite guidate e percorsi inediti nel Salento
Libero da impegni lavorativi, finalmente mi dedico ai miei hobby preferiti, coltivare l'orto,gli alberi da frutta di ogni tipo, con cui preparo le mie marmellate e dedicarmi principalmente alla mia grande passione " la cucina ".
"Villa Urso"è un'antica villa costruita intorno alla fine del '800 Situata nella meravigliosa campagna leccese caratterizzata da una natura lussureggiante e dalla presenza di numerose ville d'epoca (residenze estive nobiliari) edificate tra la fine del '700 ed i primi del '900. Villa Urso si estende su un terreno di 30000 mq. che comprende zone alberate,parte alla coltivazione del grano,giardino agrumeto a corte chiuse, frutteto con vasta varietà di frutti (pesche,albicocche,susine,melecotogne,fichi,fichi d'india,mandorle,noci)ed un ampio parcheggio.La zona è circondata da un percorso cicloturistico dove raggiungere anche gli scavi dell'antica Rudiae. La posizione della Villa permette di raggiungere facilmente sia la costa adriatica e quella ionica con le sue meravigliose perle "Otranto, S.Cesarea famosa per le sue terme sulfure, Castro,Tricase, S.Maria di Leuca, Gallipoli. Villa Urso è composta da piano terra, la zona padronale e 3 camere e può ospitare un massimo di 8 persone ed una club house attrezzata con divani,zona pranzo e cucina.
Languages spoken: English, French, Italian
Ospedale Vito Fazzi2.4 miles
Porta Rudiae3.5 miles
Museo Sigismondo Castromediano3.5 miles
Lecce Cathedral3.7 miles
Duomo Square3.7 miles
Church of Saint Matthew3.8 miles
Gate of Saint Blaise3.8 miles
Museo Faggiano3.8 miles
Museo Storico Citta' di Lecce3.8 miles
Cafe/Bar scacco matto0.6 miles
Restaurant cantina don carlo0.3 miles
Piazza Sant'Oronzo3.9 miles
Piazza Mazzini4.2 miles
Ocean/Sea adriatico9.3 miles
Ocean/Sea ionio15.5 miles
Train Lecce Train Station3.3 miles
Brindisi - Salento Airport25.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Villa Urso bed&breakfast
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Walk-in closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Inner courtyard view
- Garden view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- BBQ facilities
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Cooking class Additional charge
- Tour or class about local culture Additional charge
- Happy hour Additional charge
- Themed dinners Additional charge
- Bike tours Additional charge
- Horseback riding Off-site Additional charge
- Massage Additional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles) Additional charge
- Dining area
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Secure parking
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child services Additional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
Safety & security
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning Additional charge
- Smoke-free property
- Mosquito net
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Packed lunches
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Honeymoon suite
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning
- Entire unit located on ground floor
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|€ 10 per stay|
Extra bed by request
|€ 25 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
License number: LE07503561000013387
FAQs about Villa Urso bed&breakfast
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Villa Urso bed&breakfast (subject to availability):
- On-site parking
- Private Parking
- Secure parking
- Free parking
Villa Urso bed&breakfast has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Villa Urso bed&breakfast is from 11:00 AM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Villa Urso bed&breakfast by:
- Car 30min
Villa Urso bed&breakfast is 1 miles from the center of Monteroni di Lecce.
Room options at Villa Urso bed&breakfast include:
The prices at Villa Urso bed&breakfast may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Villa Urso bed&breakfast offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Horseback riding
- Themed dinners
- Cooking class
- Bike tours
- Happy hour