Via Petriolo 5, 50022 Greve in Chianti, Italy –
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 197 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Double Room - Annex
Superior Double or Twin Room - Annex
Double or Twin Room
Overlooking a countryside landscape, of forests, vineyards and ancient hamlets, half way between Florence and Siena, Vignamaggio offers top quality accommodation in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere with rooms, apartments and suites in the farmhouses and Renaissance villa. At the core of the farm, the villa is surrounded by Italian style gardens, which fill the spaces between rows of cypresses, vines and olive trees. Built by the Gherardini family in the XIV century, Vignamaggio is one of Tuscany’s oldest farming estates.
Property surroundings –
- Piazza Matteotti 2.1 miles
- Castello di Meleto 9.7 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 11.9 miles
- Certosa Museum 13.4 miles
- Villa Medicea 14.2 miles
- Basilica di San Miniato al Monte 14.7 miles
- Piazzale Michelangelo 14.7 miles
- The Rose Garden 14.8 miles
- Porta Romana, Florence 14.9 miles
- Museum of Natural History 15.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Pitti Palace 15.1 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 15.2 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 15.2 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 15.3 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 15.3 miles
- Strozzi Palace 15.4 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 15.6 miles
- Convent of San Marco 15.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Ristorante Monnalisa Restaurant 0 miles
- Le Scuderie Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Coop Supermarket Supermarket 3.1 miles
- Mercato di Greve in Chianti Market 3.1 miles
- Ristoro di Lamole Restaurant 3.7 miles
- Monte San Michele Mountain 7.5 miles
- Florence Airport 18.3 miles
- Pisa International Airport 47.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
6 reasons to choose Vignamaggio
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Greve in Chianti
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pool and wellness
- Pool bar
- Pool/beach towels
- Pool with view
- Infinity pool
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Bikes available (free)
- Table tennis
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 19:30
09:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All further children or adults are charged EUR 64 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Vignamaggio accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The restaurant is opened every day for lunch and dinner. It should be booked in advance.
Please let Villa Vignamaggio know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
Please note that the gardens and cellars will not be accessible from 3 October 2017 to 27 April 2018 due to renovation works.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
If you require an invoice when booking a prepaid rate, please write this request and your company details in the Ask a question box.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
This property may host on-site functions and some rooms may be affected by noise.
You are advised to bring your own vehicle as this property is not serviced by public transport.