Via Petriolo 5, 50022 Greve in Chianti, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 206 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Suite with Garden View
Overlooking a countryside landscape, of forests, vineyards and ancient hamlets, half way between Florence and Siena, Vignamaggio offers top quality accommodation in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere with rooms, apartments and suites in the farmhouses and Renaissance villa. At the core of the farm, the villa is surrounded by Italian style gardens, which fill the spaces between rows of cypresses, vines and olive trees. Built by the Gherardini family in the XIV century, Vignamaggio is one of Tuscany’s oldest farming estates.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Piazza Matteotti 2.1 miles
- Castello di Meleto 9.7 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 11.9 miles
- Certosa Museum 13.4 miles
- Villa Medicea 14.2 miles
- Obihall 14.7 miles
- Basilica di San Miniato al Monte 14.7 miles
- Piazzale Michelangelo 14.7 miles
- The Rose Garden 14.8 miles
- Porta Romana, Florence 14.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Pitti Palace 15.1 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 15.2 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 15.2 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 15.3 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 15.3 miles
- Strozzi Palace 15.4 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 15.6 miles
- Convent of San Marco 15.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Coop Supermarket Supermarket 3.1 miles
- Mercato di Greve in Chianti Market 3.1 miles
- Ristoro di Lamole Restaurant 3.7 miles
- Ristorante Monnalisa Restaurant 0 miles
- Le Scuderie Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Monte San Michele Mountain 7.5 miles
- Peretola Airport 18.3 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 47.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Vignamaggio
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Bar
- Pool Towels
- Pool With View
- Infinity Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Tennis Equipment
- Bikes Available (free)
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 7:30 PM
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 64 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Vignamaggio accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The restaurant is opened every day for lunch and dinner. It should be booked in advance.
Please let Villa Vignamaggio know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
Please note that the gardens and cellars will not be accessible from 3 October 2017 to 27 April 2018 due to renovation works.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Vignamaggio of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
If you require an invoice when booking a prepaid rate, write this and your company details in the Special Requests box.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
This property might host on-site functions, so noise may be audible in some rooms.
It's recommended to bring your own vehicle since this property is not serviced by public transportation.