Villaggio Camping Torre Del Porticciolo
Località Porticciolo - Parco Naturale Di Porto Conte, 07041 Porto Conte, Italy – Great location - show map
Featuring a private beach and a children's playground, this resort village is set inside Porto Conte Nature Reserve, just 6.2 mi from the Alghero Fertilia Airport. It offers views over Sardinia's north eastern coast.
The Villaggio Torre Del Porticciolo has independent accommodations featuring fully equipped kitchenettes, 1 or 2 bedrooms, a living room and a covered patio. Costs for utilities are included in the price. You will also find furnished tents.
Tennis courts, 2 outdoor pools with hydromassage, a restaurant and a bar are all found in the extensive parkland surrounding the Torre Porticciolo. Private parking is free here.
The historic city center of Alghero is just 9.3 mi away. Transfer services are available.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Torre del Porticciolo Beach8.3 Very good beach750 feet from property
Cala Viola Beach8.2 Very good beach2,400 feet from property
Cala del Vino Beach8.8 Excellent beach4,150 feet from property
San Lorenzo Beach8.6 Excellent beach4,650 feet from property
Cala del Turco Beach8.6 Excellent beach1.3 miles from property
Mugoni Beach7.3 Good beach1.6 miles from property
Baia di Conte Beach9.0 Wonderful beach1.6 miles from property
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?The beach is in front of the camping site, the beach is 30 meters above sea level. you have to go up some steps to get down to the beach.Answered on September 18, 2019
- Can you do transfer from and to airport?Hello, the transfer is a service on payment.Answered on September 27, 2022
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?In June and September there are less people, so it's more easy to enjoy the beauties of the campsite.Answered on September 18, 2019
- Hi, how much does it cost the damage caution?The caution is 300.00 eur, the deposit will then be returned upon departure of the customer, in the presence of damage done by the customer the cost w..Answered on August 21, 2021
- Are animals allowed?Pets are only allowed in the bungalow and chalet accommodations. They have a supplement to pay and final cleaning with pet. They are not allowed in th..Answered on June 26, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, Local
Open for: Lunch, Dinner