Via Provinciale per Tosi, 50060 Donnini, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 33 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
As soon as you leave the main road of Valdarno, you start getting the countryside scenarios of Tuscany which made you selecting Villa Pitiana as headquarters of your holidays, Villa Pitiana sparkles of elegant yellow in the wood landscape. The yellow colour dominates the image of the Villa: the countryside around the villa is dotted with yellow too, the colours of the Roman camomile, yarrow and dandelion flowers: their colours and scents crown the other plants sweetening the strict green colour of the large woods of the property climbing up the mountain till reaching the Pratomagno edge. At evening the yellow colour is spread throughout by the lights of the old golden lamps and amplified by the festoons of crystal in the hall and dining room. Pitiana’s beauty and charm open a door to the past. The villa still retains the articulated architecture of a millenary history, from the foundation as a fortified farm, to the utilisation as Benedectine monastery and eventually to the conversion in nobleman elegant Villa in the IXth century – lately revised in to a tourist residence. Architecture, decorations and furniture maintain memory of flowing of ages and styles
Area Info –
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 3.4 miles
- Obihall 11.1 miles
- Artemio Franchi Stadium 11.7 miles
- Nelson Mandela Forum 11.9 miles
- Campo di Marte Station 12.3 miles
- Piazzale Michelangelo 12.6 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 12.6 miles
- Basilica di San Miniato al Monte 12.6 miles
- The Rose Garden 12.7 miles
- Casa Buonarroti 12.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Convent of San Marco 13.1 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 13.1 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 13.2 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 13.3 miles
- Strozzi Palace 13.4 miles
- Pitti Palace 13.4 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 13.5 miles
- Piazza Matteotti 14.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- donnini Supermarket 0.6 miles
- palagio 59 Restaurant 5 miles
- figline Market 9.3 miles
- donnini Lake 0.6 miles
- arno River 3.1 miles
- vallombrosa Mountain 5 miles
- Peretola Airport 16.4 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 55.7 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 56.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose Villa Pitiana
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Evening Entertainment
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 35 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Villa Pitiana accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.