Coco La Palm
Norman Manley Boulevard, 12345 Negril, Jamaica –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 372 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Coco La Palm.
Coco La Palm offers warmth and casual ambiance. Our cuisine is extraordinary, our beach is wide and deep, people can sit under almond or coconut trees to relax and enjoy the beach view.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
Restaurants & Markets
- Best in The West Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Margaritaville Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Marley's By The Sea
Food: American, Caribbean, Seafood, International, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Marley's Beach Bar and Grill
Food: American, Caribbean, Pizza, Seafood, International, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Coco La Palm
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Negril
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- Private Beach Area
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Shallow End
- Pool Towels
- Pool With View
- Swimming Pool Toys
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Entertainment Staff
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Safe (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 36 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Coco La Palm accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.