Unfortunately it's not possible to make reservations for this hotel at this time. Click here to see nearby hotels
Wadi Rum, 77110 Wadi Rum, Jordan – Show map
In the heart of Wadi Rum, this Bedouin camp and rest area offers a variety of accommodations. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, and traditional evening campfires and barbecues.
Bait Ali offers Bedouin tents and chalets, some with a private bathroom. The shared bathroom facilities feature modern showers.
The large, modern kitchen of Bait Ali serves local Arabic dishes. The camp also has terraced areas with a traditional Zerb oven.
Guests can admire Wadi Rum’s rock formations and desert from a hot air balloon. Other activities offered are buggy safaris, camel riding, and land sailing.
Bait Ali is easily accessed from Wadi Rum’s main road. Aqaba is 34 miles from the camp, and the desert highway turn off at Ragdia is 9 miles away.
- is there a room for 4? Is the Large King Bed chalet good for four? I read it has 3 beds and obe sofabed? Does it also include breakfast and dinner for four?hello there of course, include dinner and breakfast 4 pax thank youAnswered on 9 July 2020
- Is it Islamic. Haraam free placedear don't understand you, men, for the food IslamicAnswered on 9 July 2020
- Do you have a transportation!!!No we do notAnswered on 11 December 2021
Shaymaa coffe shop
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Evening entertainmentAdditional charge
- Nightclub/DJAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Valet parking
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Tile/Marble floor
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Public Bath
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking .
The fine print
Jeep Tour tickets can be purchased from the Wadi Rum Visitor center, for other Wadi Rum activities you can contact the front desk upon arrival in the camp.
Kindly contact the camp for more information on the location. Pick-up arrangements are also available if needed. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Kindly note that the swimming pool is only open from 15 April until 31 October. Please contact the property for opening hours.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Please inform Bait Ali of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.