Bedouin Nights Camp
wadirum 1512, 77110 Wadi Rum, Jordan – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 636 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Bedouin Nights Camp! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Offering a terrace, Bedouin Nights Camp has accommodations in Wadi Rum.
There's a seating and/or dining area in some units.
The daily breakfast offers buffet, à la carte or Asian options.
Grill facilities are provided and guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.
The nearest airport is King Hussein International, 38 miles from the campground, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.Bedouin Nights Camp has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 27, 2018
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- hi there, I am planning to visit your camp for 2 nights and i wanted to know if you charge for my pick up and drop off at the wadi rum visitors centre on my arrival and departure. If yes, how much is the price. Also, what is the price for half day jeep tour? Thanks SajithWe offer transfers to and from the camp as a complimentary service to anyone booking a tour with us, otherwise, the transfer is 20 JD roundtrip. We have many tours to choose from. Price for 1/2 day is 35 JD pp, with discounts for 2+ guests.Answered on 15 September 2021
- Hello! I would like to know the price of a full day tour at Wadi Rum and what's included, please. Thanks!Hi ! For a full day tour, we have declining prices depending on the number of people : Full Day Jeep Tour — 1 person: 80JD — 2-4 person: 50JD per person — 5+ person: 40JD per person Is included water and mealsAnswered on 31 March 2022
- Hello, we are two people and planing to stay for two nights (12-14) Are there still beds available? How much is Dinner & Breakfast? Greetings JuliusAs a Bedouin hospitality, we include breakfast in the rate. An authentic Bedouin dinner is served in our communal tent for only 10 JD per person.Answered on 15 September 2021
- If I book the accomodation with you can you arrange a 4x4 tour and transfer from Aqaba and to Wadi Musa? If so at which cost?Yes, we can arrange transportation. We offer 4x4 tours, they are listed on our Bedouin Nights Camp site under tours (starting at 35 JD pp). We work with an English-speaking driver to provide transfers for you to almost anywhere in Jordan.Answered on 19 September 2021
- Good Day! What’s the price for the keep your (half day and full day)?Hi ! Here are the prices for the fomulas you mentionned : Half Day Jeep Tour — 1 person: 65JD — 2-4 person: 35JD per person — 5+ person: 30JD per person Full Day Jeep Tour — 1 person: 80JD — 2-4 person: 50JD per person — 5+ person: 40JD per personAnswered on 31 March 2022
Managed by Mohommed Al Zallabih | Bedouin Nights Camp
- Toilet paper
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities
- Shared kitchen
- Live music/Performance
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinners
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Evening entertainment
- HikingAdditional charge
- Coffee house on site
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby safety gates
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Public Bath
- Open-air bath
From 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
From 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 1 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 1 and up are allowed)
This property only accepts cash payments.
Smoking is not allowed.
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
FAQs about Bedouin Nights Camp
The prices at Bedouin Nights Camp may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Bedouin Nights Camp is from 8:00 AM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Bedouin Nights Camp is 4.3 miles from the center of Wadi Rum.
Bedouin Nights Camp offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Themed dinners
- Live music/Performance
- Walking tours
- Open-air bath
- Tour or class about local culture
- Public Bath
Guests staying at Bedouin Nights Camp can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte