Beit Al Baraka
Main street Um Qais, close to Al Mutannabi, Umm Qays, Jordan – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 200 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax. Some units have views of the lake or river. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. Beit Al Baraka features free WiFi .
There is a shared kitchen at the property.
Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.Beit Al Baraka has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 22, 2017
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello I'm a bit confused. In the description of your family room, it states that it has its own bathroom but also in the same description it's written shared toilet. Please clarify, does the family room have its own private bathroom and toilet?Hello, the family room has a private bathroom and toilet.Answered on 17 February 2021
- Hi! Our daughter is 3 years. Can I book one room and have a cot for her? As booking.com is suggesting to book for two double rooms.But I don’t see whyHello, You can book one room and we will add the baby cot to your room. Yes it does't seem like an ideal option to book two rooms. RegardsAnswered on 19 April 2022
- What time is breakfast served?Breakfast is served between 8:00 am - 10:00 am.Answered on 1 March 2020
- Do you have a room with it's own bathroom ? Are the bathrooms shared by all guests ? Thank youOur family room has its own bathroom. The other rooms share bathrooms with that floor so there are two rooms on one floor with their own bathroom and three rooms with two bathrooms on an independent floor. All kept very clean at all times.Answered on 30 August 2020
Managed by Muna Haddad
- Open forLunch • Dinner
- AmbienceTraditional • Romantic
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegetarian • Dairy-free
- Galsoum's Kitchen
- Open forLunch • Dinner
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegetarian • Vegan • Dairy-free
- Shared toilet
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Shared kitchen
- Dining table
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- HikingAdditional charge
- Dining area
- Street parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Packed lunches
- Express check-in/out
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Board games/Puzzles
- Designated smoking area
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning
From 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
From 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Cash Beit Al Baraka accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Beit Al Baraka
Beit Al Baraka has 2 restaurants:
- Galsoum's Kitchen
Guests staying at Beit Al Baraka can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Beit Al Baraka is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Beit Al Baraka include:
Beit Al Baraka is 150 feet from the center of Umm Qays.
Beit Al Baraka offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Temporary art galleries
- Cooking class
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental
The prices at Beit Al Baraka may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.