Aisha Um Al Mumeneen Street, 17110 Madaba, Jordan –
Delilah is a friendly 3 stars Hotel in Madaba, owned by three positive thinking friends, who believe in possibilities and in that “HE PROFITS MOST, WHO SERVES BEST”
Area Info –
- The Greek Orthodox Basilica of Saint George 0.3 miles
- Haret Jdoudna 0.5 miles
- Madaba Bus Stop 0.7 miles
- Mount Nebo 5.1 miles
- Action Target / The Country Club 9.8 miles
- Amman Waves 11.1 miles
- King of Bahrain Kingdom Forest 11.4 miles
- Ma'in Hot Springs 12.8 miles
- Royal Shooting Club Pistol Range 13.8 miles
- Dead Sea Panoramic Complex & Museum 13.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- US Embassy 16.2 miles
- Bethany Beyond the Jordan 16.5 miles
- Al Khaldi Hospital 17 miles
- Umm er-Rasas 17.1 miles
- Jordan Gate Towers 17.2 miles
- The Jordan Museum 17.3 miles
- Zahran Palace 17.3 miles
- The Islamic Scientific College 17.3 miles
- King Hussein Business Park 17.4 miles
- Rainbow Street 17.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Bawabet Madaba Restaurant Restaurant 1.9 miles
- Carrefour Supermarket 1.9 miles
- Betmon Snaks Restaurant 0.1 miles
- fresco cafe Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Ayar Restaurant Restaurant 0.3 miles
- st. george church Mountain 1.9 miles
- st.john church Mountain 2.5 miles
- Mount Nebo Mountain 5 miles
- Dead Sea Ocean/Sea 12.4 miles
- Queen Alia Airport 11.3 miles
- Ben Gurion Airport 57.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Italian, Middle Eastern, Local, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Delilah Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged JOD 15 per night in an extra bed.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Delilah Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.