30.320215, 35.471577, 12345 Wadi Musa, Jordan – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1065 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Infinity Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in Wadi Musa, Infinity Lodge has 3-star accommodations with private balconies. Featuring a garden, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. A terrace, an in-house snack bar and shared lounge are available.
At the hotel, each room has a patio with a city view. The rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Infinity Lodge have a mountain view. At the accommodation the rooms are equipped with bed linen and towels.
A buffet, vegetarian or vegan breakfast is served at the property. At Infinity Lodge you'll find a restaurant serving Middle Eastern, Local and International cuisine. Vegetarian, gluten-free and halal options can also be requested.
Popular points of interest near the hotel include Petra, College of Archaeology, Tourism and Hotel Management. And Obelisk Tomb. The nearest airport is King Hussein International, 78 miles from Infinity Lodge, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.Infinity Lodge has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 25, 2019
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello! Are unmarried couples welcome at your property?Yes, however, Jordanian regulations require proof of marriage for Jordanian nationals.Answered on 3 December 2021
- We would like to come to your property the end of Oct. What is the best way to get there from the airport?the best way by taxi or renting a car ,if you like we can arrange the transport for you :)Answered on 27 March 2021
- Hi, we are interested in staying with you for a night in March but we will have a hire car so we will need somewhere to park. Is there anywhere close ..Hi, There is plenty of street parking around the property where you can safely park your car. We look forward to hosting you! Best regards, Mohammad and HollyAnswered on 5 January 2020
- Hi, is there free parking available? Thanks.We have plenty of free, safe, street parking around the property.Answered on 14 February 2022
- How many rooms are there? I am trying to work out how big it is? A hotel or more like a small guest house?Hi, Our property currently houses 8 mountain view rooms overlooking the Petra national park. Each room has occupancy for two guests. We also have one ..Answered on 28 December 2020
- Still looking?
- CuisineMiddle Eastern • Local • International • Grill/BBQ
- Open forBreakfast • Dinner
- AmbienceTraditional • Romantic
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegetarian • Gluten-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Inner courtyard view
- City view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Live music/Performance
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinners
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Evening entertainment
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeepingAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Shuttle service
- Grocery deliveries
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Turkish/Steam BathAdditional charge
- Fitness centerAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Available 24 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Infinity Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Infinity Lodge
Guests staying at Infinity Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
The prices at Infinity Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Infinity Lodge include:
Infinity Lodge has 1 restaurant:
Infinity Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Evening entertainment
- Themed dinners
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours
- Live music/Performance
Check-in at Infinity Lodge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Infinity Lodge is 1.3 miles from the center of Wadi Musa.