This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Inn Madaba 1880 Hotel
Al Yarmuk St., 17110 Madaba, Jordan –
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
Restaurants & Markets
السوق الرئيسي لمادبا Supermarket0 miles
AYOLA RESTAURANT AND BAR Cafe/Bar0 miles
السوق الرئيسي لمادبا Market0 miles
حارة جدودنا بوابة مادبا ومطاعم شعبية كثيره Restaurant0.1 miles
جبل نيبو Mountain5.9 miles
البحر الميت Lake21.7 miles
نهر الاردن River0 miles
Queen Alia Airport11.4 miles
Ben Gurion Airport57.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 reasons to choose Madaba 1880 Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities (additional charge)
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Foot bath
- Light therapy
- Body wrap
- Body scrub
- Body treatments
- Hair coloring
- Hair treatments
- Makeup services
- Waxing services
- Facial treatments
- Beauty services
Services & Extras
- Tickets to shows/attractions (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bingo (additional charge)
- Live music/Performance (additional charge)
- Tour or class about local culture (additional charge)
- Happy hour
- Bike tours (additional charge)
- Walking tours (additional charge)
- Evening entertainment (additional charge)
- Nightclub/DJ (additional charge)
- Horseback riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Karaoke (additional charge)
- Pool table
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' meals (additional charge)
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Accessible parking
- Parking garage
- Street parking
- Secure parking
- Airport drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport pickup (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing service (additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Grocery deliveries (additional charge)
- Convenience store (on site)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Gift shop
- Honeymoon suite
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Madaba 1880 Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Most nationalities can get a visa to Jordan upon arrival at the airport or land borders. However, certain nationalities require an entry visa be obtained prior to travel. This information is meant solely as a useful tool and is subject to change without prior notice.
Countries requiring prior visa clearance from home / residence country:
Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldavia, Romania, Afghanistan, Cambodia, China, India, Iran, Laos, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Belize, Colombia, Cuba, and African continent countries (except Algeria, Cape Verde, Comoros, Egypt, Lesotho, Libya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Rwanda, Seychelles, South Africa, Swaziland, Tunisia).
It is highly recommended that you check with the Jordanian diplomatic mission in your country prior to travel to ensure that you have all the necessary paperwork for travel. All visitors must pay an exit tax whenever they are leaving the country.
Please inform Madaba 1880 Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.