Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea
Dead Sea Road, 18186 Sowayma, Jordan – Great location - show map
Experience World-class Service at Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea
The Mövenpick Dead Sea is a 5-star Resort and Spa with panoramic views of the Dead Sea. The resort offers a luxurious setting with private access to the northern shore of the Dead Sea. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.
The rooms at the Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea are well-decorated and feature air conditioning and satellite TVs. All of the luxuriously decorated rooms have a view over the sea, pool, or garden.
The Mövenpick Resort & Spa offers private beach access and several swimming pools including a heated winter pool. For children, there is a full-service a kids’ club. During summers season, the adults only infinity pool renovates to private Beach Lounge & Club where with surcharge the beach life is re-imagined.
ZARA, the Mövenpick’s onsite spa, offers a wealth of relaxation and wellness treatments in its modern 19685 ft² facility. Zara offers steam rooms, tropical scent showers and massages in adults only ambiance.
Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea’s restaurant offers all-day à la carte and buffet dining. Breakfast is served daily.
The resort is less than a 1-hour drive from Queen Alia International Airport.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea
Amman Beach8.1 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
- Private pool?Hello, We have Premium Pool View rooms, which are only for adults, they have a pool that is only accessible by those rooms. Otherwise we have ourRoya...Answered on March 30, 2020
- Every room has its own bathroom?Hello, All our rooms have their own bathroom. kind regards, Hotel TeamAnswered on March 30, 2020
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?Hello, The weather is always warmer in the Dead Sea compared to most areas as the location is below the sea level. The temperatures are usually 10 de...Answered on March 30, 2020
- How much is the airport drop off service?Prices vary subject to number of passengers and type of car you wish to book. Prices start from 50 JD per wayAnswered on December 13, 2020
- Hi, do you have a heated pool for December?Dear Valued guest Kindly note that we have winter pool heated available in December Kind regards.Answered on November 9, 2021
- Still looking?
Al Saraya Restaurant
Food: Middle Eastern, Local, International
Open for: Lunch, Dinner