Petra Guests Hotel
Petra - Wadi Musa -Jordan Close To Police Roundabout, Wadi Musa 71810, petra - petra guests hotel street, 00962 Wadi Musa, Jordan – Great location - show map
Featuring city views, Petra Guests Hotel in Wadi Musa features accommodation, free bikes, a garden, a shared lounge, a terrace and a restaurant. Both WiFi and private parking are accessible at the aparthotel free of charge.
Providing a patio, all units are air conditioned and have a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.
A buffet, vegetarian or halal breakfast is available each morning at the property.
If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings and Petra Guests Hotel can arrange a car rental service.
Petra is 1.4 miles from the accommodation, while Al Khazneh The Treasury is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is King Hussein International, 79.5 miles from Petra Guests Hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can you organise an airport transfer from Amman? How much would this cost?yes we organize airport transportation the cost 85 JDAnswered on 27 January 2023
- Hi , are you working or closed ?It is my pleasure to inform you that the hotel is operating and is open to receive our valued customers with the highest standards of public safety re..Answered on 28 February 2021
- Hello, Can I get a taxi to go from your hotel to Petra ?We will gladly help you arrange with a taxi to take you to petra at a reasonable cost. Kind regarded MohammedAnswered on 31 October 2021
- How many days do you recommend to stay in order to properly explore Petra and other sites? Is March a good time to visit. Do you have organised tours?You need two days inside Petra and one day around Petra. Yes, we gladly arrange trips around Jordan with transportation. The month of March is good fo..Answered on 15 December 2022
- Does the luxury king bed tent have air conditioning?we don't have this kind of room thank youAnswered on 15 October 2022
- Still looking?
Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Local, International
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Shared kitchen
- Children's high chair
- Dining table
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Wardrobe or closet
- Toilet paper
- Towels/sheets (extra fee)
- Additional toilet
- Bath or shower
- Free toiletries
- Dining area
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Tile/marble floor
- Ironing facilities
- Pants press
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun terrace
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Packed lunches
- Breakfast in the room
- Room service
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Horse ridingAdditional charge
- Wake-up service
- City view
- Landmark view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Bicycle rental
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Public transport ticketsAdditional charge
- Car hire
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Child safety socket covers
- Daily housekeepingAdditional charge
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
From 12:00 hours
You'll need to let the property know in advance what time you'll arrive.
12:00 - 12:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Petra Guests Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests must be quiet between 23:00 and 06:00.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Petra Guests Hotel
Check-in at Petra Guests Hotel is from 12:00, and check-out is until 12:30.
The prices at Petra Guests Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, Petra Guests Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Petra Guests Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Petra Guests Hotel is 550 yards from the centre of Wadi Musa.
Guests staying at Petra Guests Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
Petra Guests Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Tour or class about local culture
- Horse riding
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Happy hour
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours