Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Jamal Rum Camp
Wadi rum- Protected Area, Wadi Rum, Jordan – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 696 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Jamal Rum camp is located between the red sand dunes of Wadi Rum. Private accommodations offers traditional Bedouin tents, beach tents to explore the stars and an excellent location to explore the Jordanian desert.
The organizers of Jamal Rum camp organize jeep trips and beauty exploring the Seven Pillars of Wisdom. It offers a special tour that follows the course of Lawrence of Arabia and nomadic inscriptions
In the evening, guests can sit around the campfire and sample authentic nomadic Bedouin food and traditional Bedouin mansaf.
Aqaba and King Hussein International Airport are about 50 mi from Jamal Rum Camp
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Jamal Rum Camp
- What is the cost of a 2 hour camel ride and a 2 hr jeep tour. Is there a discount for children? ThanksPrice camel ride one hour per person 15jd Jeep tour at time arrive in camp better for you see all plane and you choose I give you discountAnswered on February 6, 2020
- Hi. Is the tent Air-Conditioned?I have 3 size Normal tent ....no air condthion Bubble tent ...yes conditionAnswered on July 2, 2020
- Hello, do all of the rooms have heating? Will it be warm enough for early January? Thank you!It’s ok the room warmAnswered on December 12, 2019
- Hi..I’m driving..How to go to your place?did we need parking somewhere & can take shuttle to you place?or we can drive directly to your place?Driver to the parking Jamal campAnswered on August 27, 2022
- How much is the shuttle service from the airport to the camp?I have taxi from iraport to camp 35jdAnswered on November 23, 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|JOD 10 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Jamal Rum Camp accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
The fine print
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Jamal Rum Camp
Jamal Rum Camp offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
- Themed dinners
Yes, Jamal Rum Camp is popular with guests booking family stays.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Jamal Rum Camp by:
- Bus 45min
- Taxi 45min
Jamal Rum Camp is 6.2 miles from the center of Wadi Rum.
Guests staying at Jamal Rum Camp can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Jamal Rum Camp may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Jamal Rum Camp is from 12:00 AM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.