Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel
150-8512 Tokyo Prefecture, Shibuya-ku, Sakuragaokacho 26-1, Japan –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1325 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel.
This modern upscale hotel is situated in the fashionable Shibuya area of Tokyo. Designed in soft, traditional Japanese colors, all guest rooms offer spectacular views of the city's skyline. Being in one of Tokyo's vibrant cities, appealing tourists destinations, business centers, restaurants, night life, and shopping areas are all within reach.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Shibuya Station 0.2 miles
- Shibuya Center Town 0.2 miles
- Hachiko Statue 0.2 miles
- Shibuya 109 0.2 miles
- Womb Tokyo 0.3 miles
- Tokyu Theatre Orb 0.3 miles
- Shibuya Hikarie 0.3 miles
- Bunkamura 0.3 miles
- Tokyu Department Store 0.3 miles
- NHK Studio Park 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Nezu Museum 1.1 miles
- Meiji Jingu Shrine 1.3 miles
- Roppongi Hills 1.7 miles
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden 2.1 miles
- Tokyo Tower 2.6 miles
- Shinagawa Station 3 miles
- Japan Imperial Palace 3.6 miles
- Tokyo Station 4.1 miles
- Ikebukuro Station 5.1 miles
- Sensoji Temple 6.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- TOKYU DEPARTMENT STORE Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Tokyo Haneda International Airport 8 miles
- Tokyo Narita International Airport 39.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
6 Reasons to Choose Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Tokyo
Most Popular Facilities
Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel features these highly-rated facilities:
- Air Conditioning 9.1
- Room view 9.1
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Nightclub/DJ (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs JPY 3240 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that guests must be 13 years of age or older to enter the executive lounge.
An accommodation tax per person per night is not included in the rate and is to be paid directly at the property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
An accommodation tax per person, per night is not included in the price and must be paid at the property. For guests staying in Osaka, this tax only applies to stays starting on and after January 1, 2017.