Only a 1-minute walk from both Diamond Ski Resort and Family Ski Resort, Chalet Shiga offers accommodations with a tatami (woven-straw) seating area. Guests can wear the provided Japanese Yukata robes and use free Wi-Fi in the lobby. Ichinose Ski Jomae Bus Stop is just steps away from the hotel.
Rooms feature Western beds on carpeted floors, a TV and a fridge. The en suite bathroom comes with a slippers and free toiletries.
A coin-launderette is on-site and guests can purchase local gifts at the souvenir shop. Ski storage is available and equipments can be rented as well. Guests can relax in the spacious public baths and sauna rooms after a long day.
Both Japanese and Western dishes are served for breakfast and dinner. Meals are served at the dining room and guests can stop by the bar for late-night drinks as well.
Shiga Chalet is a 10-minute drive from Okushiga Kogen Ski Resort and within a 5-minute walk from Lake Onuma.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi there, How far away are the toilets from the bed ? Kindest regards AmandaHello. It's very close. Approximately 30 cm in a straight line 5‐6 steps on foot. Thank you. Regards Hidenobu SatoAnswered on 5 September 2022
- How often does the ski shuttle bus stop by the property?There is one shuttle bus running per hour.Answered on 31 October 2019
- Does the deluxe room has a private bathroom?Hello. We have two delux room. One has a toilet and bath and the other room has a only toilet. Thank you. Regards Hidenobu SatoAnswered on 5 September 2022
- In a quadruple room, is the bathroom shared among the 3 or 4 people occupying the room, or is it shared with everyone in the chalet? Thank you!Hello. Shared bathroom means shared by all Chalet Shiga guests. Thank you.Answered on 30 October 2022
Most popular facilities
13:00 - 22:00
09:00 - 09:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 4 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Chalet Shiga accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Chalet Shiga
Check-in at Chalet Shiga is from 13:00, and check-out is until 09:30.
Room options at Chalet Shiga include:
Chalet Shiga has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Chalet Shiga can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, Chalet Shiga is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Chalet Shiga may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Chalet Shiga offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Public Bath
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Hot spring bath
- Back massage
- Temporary art galleries
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples massage
- Head massage
- Full body massage
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Chalet Shiga on this page.
Chalet Shiga is 0.8 miles from the centre of Yamanouchi.