Cross Hotel Osaka
542-0085 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Chuo-ku Shinsaibashisuji 2-5-15 , Japan – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1513 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Cross Hotel Osaka! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Cross Hotel Osaka is just a minute's walk from the Dotonbori area and a 3-minute walk from Namba Subway Station. The stylish rooms include free WiFi internet, a complimentary bottle of water and private bathrooms. Shinsaibashi Subway Station is only a 5-minute stroll from the hotel.
Guests at the Osaka Cross Hotel can relax in the modern furnishings and enjoy watching the flat-screen TV. Each air-conditioned room has a fridge and air purifier. There is an private bathroom, and hairdryers, slippers and bath amenities including a toothbrush set are provided. Guests will also find a green tea set in the room.
Hotel Cross Osaka is just a 5-minute walk to America-mura Village and a 20-minute train ride from Shin-Osaka Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Station. Kansai International Airport is a 40-minute train ride away.
Lime restaurant is open as well, and sweets can be purchased at the Cafe TABLES. TERRACE & DINING ZERO restaurant serves an original buffet lunch and breakfast.
This is our guests' favorite part of Osaka, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- if we arrived early, is it possible to check in before 3pm? Maybe around 12pm?We regret to inform you that the earliest check-in time is 3:00 pm. We're pleased to keep your luggage at the reception desk until your check-in.Answered on 8 December 2019
- Do you have coin-operated laundry?We regret to inform you that we don't have coin-operated laundry in our hotel. There's a laundromat near our hotel which you can reach within 5 minut..Answered on 6 December 2019
- What is the difference between standard floor deluxe double room and standard floor superior double room ?Deluxe double room has a wider bed(180 x 200 cm) than Superior double room does(160 x 200 cm). Both rooms are same size. Standard floor locates on fr..Answered on 24 November 2020
- Hi do your rooms have a microwave?We have microwave on each floor(not room).Answered on 27 January 2023
- Hello, is there an iron and ironing board inside the hotel room?We perpar iron and ironing. Please let our front staf.Answered on 23 February 2023
- Still looking?
TERRACE ＆ DINING ZERO
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cross Hotel Osaka accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note breakfast is not complimentary for children. Additional charges will apply regardless of age.
Please note, children who are 5 years and older may not sleep in an existing bed.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
An accommodation tax per person, per night is not included in the price and must be paid at the property.
Guests will receive a rental agreement which must be signed and returned to the property prior to arrival. If guests don't receive the agreement on time, they should contact the property management company at the number on the booking confirmation.
FAQs about Cross Hotel Osaka
Check-in at Cross Hotel Osaka is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, Cross Hotel Osaka is popular with guests booking family stays.
Cross Hotel Osaka has 1 restaurant:
- TERRACE ＆ DINING ZERO
Cross Hotel Osaka offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Cross Hotel Osaka is 2.4 miles from the center of Osaka.
Room options at Cross Hotel Osaka include:
The prices at Cross Hotel Osaka may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Cross Hotel Osaka can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include: