Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kyoto Grande - former Daiwa Royal Hotel Grande Kyoto
601-8005 Kyoto, Kyoto, 15 Nishiiwamoto-cho, Higashikujo Minami-ku, Japan – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Kyoto – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kyoto Grande - former Daiwa Royal Hotel Grande Kyoto! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kyoto Grande is located just a 5-minute walk from JR Kyoto Station. The hotel is an 18-minute walk from Tofuku-ji Temple and 1.4 mi from Kiyomizu-dera Temple. This 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The property is 1.9 mi from Kyoto International Manga Museum.
At the hotel, the rooms have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kyoto Grande provides some rooms with garden views. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.
A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.
The property has a fitness room.
Samurai Kembu Kyoto is 1.9 mi from the accommodations, while Nijo Castle is 2.2 mi away. The nearest airport is Osaka Itami Airport, 23 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Kyoto, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- e.g. do you offer luggage storage after check out?Thank you very much for your inquiry. We are pleased to store your luggage after the check-out.Answered on December 10, 2019
- hi how far walk is it to downtown Kyoto tourist area or do I need to catch the subway is that the best option thankyou.Thank you very much for your inquiry. It is about 30 minutes by walk from our hotel to downtown. We suggest that you take a subway or a bus to downtown.Answered on December 1, 2019
- How far is it to walk from the hotel to Gion (Geisha) district?Thank you very much for your inquiry. It is about 40 minutes by walk to Gion district. We advise you to take a subway to Shijyo station (2 stops from..Answered on December 16, 2019
- Can we pay additional for late checkout (4pm)?Thank you very much for your inquiry. A late check-out fee will be applied after 11:00 which is our check-out time. Please contact the hotel directly ..Answered on December 18, 2019
- Hello, what does the executive lounge access include?Thank you very much for your inquiry. Guest who stays in the Executive guest room has an access to the Executive Lounge on the top floor which is open..Answered on January 1, 2020
- Still looking?
Food: Japanese, European
Open for: Breakfast