605-0000 Kyoto, Kyoto, Higashiyama-ku Gion Yasaka Jinjya Minami-mon Mae, Japan – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 993 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Gion Maifukan.
|× 6||Suite with Tatami Area|
|× 6||Japanese-Style Room - Annex Karaku|
Our hotel is located at the center of the Gion area. Our hotel was opened in 2010.
Gion Maifukan takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Ishibe Alley 0.1 miles
- Kodai-ji 0.2 miles
- Yasaka Shrine 0.2 miles
- Maruyama Park 0.2 miles
- Gion District 0.2 miles
- Hanamikoji Street 0.3 miles
- Ninenzaka and Sannenzaka 0.4 miles
- Gion Shijo Station 0.4 miles
- Rokuharamitsu-ji Temple 0.4 miles
- Chion-in Temple 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Samurai Kembu Kyoto 0.6 miles
- Kiyomizu-dera Temple 0.6 miles
- Heian Shrine 1 miles
- Kyoto International Manga Museum 1.2 miles
- Eikan-do Zenrin-ji 1.3 miles
- Kyoto Station 1.6 miles
- Imperial Palace 1.8 miles
- Tofuku-ji Temple 1.9 miles
- Nijo Castle 2 miles
- Kitano Tenmangu Shrine 3.2 miles
- Osaka Itami Airport 24.4 miles
- Kansai International Airport 49.5 miles
- Chubu Airport 59.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Gion Maifukan
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Kyoto
Pool and Spa
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged JPY 1080 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 6 years are charged JPY 3240 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
- Additional fees must be paid at the property directly at the time of check in.
- Please note, all reservations require a prepayment. Please contact the property for details.
- Different rates apply to children. Please indicate the number and age of each child staying in the room. For more information, please contact the property directly. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
- Please note 1 child from 7 to 12 years old is charged 50% of the adult rate per night in an extra bed.
- Guests who stay with children, must inform the children's number and ages at the time of booking.
- Please note that baby cots may be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Guests who require a baby cot must notify the property at the time of booking.
The annex Karaku is about 650 feet away from the main building Gion Maifukan. For guests who booked the Japanese-Style Room - Annex Karaku, please check in at the annex Karaku at 499 Gionmachi-minamigawa Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto.
- Go to Yasaka Jinja (shrine) south gate (main gate).
- From there, walk/drive south for about 500 feet.
- The property is located on the right hand side on the corner.
Please give this direction to the taxi driver if you are arriving with taxi.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 993 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: