250-0521 Kanagawa, Hakone, Hakone 65, Japan –
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Hakone Checkpoint 0.1 miles
- Onshi Hakone Park 0.4 miles
- Narukawa Museum 0.7 miles
- Narukawa Art Museum 0.7 miles
- Hakone Shrine 1 miles
- Hakoneen Aquarium 1.8 miles
- Komagatake Ropeway Hakoneen 1.8 miles
- Lake Ashi 2 miles
- Chisuji Falls 3.4 miles
- Okada Museum of Art 3.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Togendai Station 3.7 miles
- Owakudani Valley 3.7 miles
- Hakone-Yumoto Station 5.3 miles
- Fuji Safari Park 13.1 miles
- Shuzenji Temple 16.1 miles
- Mount Daruma 19.3 miles
- Tokyo Haneda International Airport 49.1 miles
- Shizuoka Airport 55.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
イル･ミラジィオ（ディナー）～French "Il Miragio"(dinner)
Open for: Dinner
鉄板焼き「山桜」（ディナー）～Teppanyaki "Yamazakura" （dinner)
Food: Japanese, Steakhouse, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Dinner
バー「イル・ラーゴ」～Bar "Il Lago"
Food: Italian, Japanese, European
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
イル･ミラジィオ（朝食）～Il Miragio (Breakfast)
Open for: Breakfast
イル･ミラジィオ（ランチ）～Il Miragio (Lunch)
Food: French, International, European
4 Reasons to Choose Hakone Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hand Massage
- Foot Massage
- Back Massage
- Body Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Open-air Bath
- Hot Spring Bath
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Canoeing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Hakone Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
An advance reservation is required for the free shuttle service. The free shuttle is available from the west exit of JR Odawara Train Station.
Bus schedules are roughly as follows:
- Departure times from Odawara Station (West Exit) to Hakone Hotel 11:30/14:00/16:00
- Departure times from Hakone Hotel to Odawara Train Station (west exit) 10:30/13:00/15:00
Please note, the departure time for the bus from Odawara Station (West Exit) at 11:30 will change to 11:15 starting from 01 July 2018.
The hot spring public baths are open from 06:00 to 10:30 and from 14:00 to 24:00.
The property will be going through one of the public baths’ renovation works from 15 January 2018 until 28 February 2018. During that time, the another public bath can be used by both male and female guests but at different times.
As of 01 March 2018, this property will become a non-smoking property.
Guests with tattoos may not be permitted to use the property’s public bathing areas or other facilities where the tattoos might be visible to other guests.