This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Hakuba Mominoki Hotel
399-9301 Nagano, Hakuba, Hokujo 4683-2 , Japan – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hakuba Mominoki Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Hakuba Mominoki Hotel is located between snow peaks in Hakuba Valley, a 5-minute drive from Hakuba Station. The 4-star hotel offers an outdoor natural hot-spring bath, free Wi-Fi and 3 restaurants.
Rooms at Hotel Hakuba Mominoki feature spectacular views of the forest. Each room is equipped with a fridge, an electric kettle and a TV with cable channels. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub.
The hotel is a 3-minute walk from Hakuba Happo-One Ski Resort's gondola elevator station. The Hakuba Happo Nire Pond Fishing Center is 2,150 feet away. On-site parking is free.
Guests at Mominoki Hakuba can relax with a massage at the spa, or unwind in the hot springs or sauna. The hotel offers a game room and three coin-operated laundry facilities.
Buffet restaurant Shara offers open-air dining in summer, featuring Japanese and Western fare. Live music can be enjoyed at the Pub, while the Fireside Wine Bar offers a fireplace. Sushi, Shabu-Shabu and Wagyu steak specialties are served at Izakaya Kaz.
This is our guests' favorite part of Hakuba, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hello, we would like to stay this Saturday-Sunday at your hotel. However, we have a problem in the credit card and it is not allowing us to pay. Would..Thank you for choosing MominokiHotel for your stay in Hakuba. Yes, you can pay in cash when you come. It is also possible to pay by E-money (PayPay o..Answered on January 27, 2021
- Good afternoon, Quick question before i adjust my booking ...Is it possible to check after 24:00 due to late departure and travel time not sure what ..Thank you very much for your message, Mominoki Hotel has a 24H front desk do please feel safe to arrive late at night, English speakers will be here t..Answered on January 7, 2021
- hi. how to go to mominoki hotel from jigokudani snow monkey resort? Is there any pickup service? or shuttle. How far or how long ? Thank youThank you for your email! There is a direct bus going to Snow Monkey Park from Hakuba operated by Alpico. If you are staying at our hotel we can take ..Answered on November 13, 2019
- Is the breakfast and dinner a buffet?Thank you for being interested in our hotel. We serve buffet style dinner and breakfast normally. We might serve set menu if not much guests, thank yo..Answered on August 22, 2021
- Hello, I also have another question, you mention that with the price of the room there is a "free ski pass". This pass is the entrance to Happo-One Sk..Thank you for your message. Yes, it is happo-one ski pass. You can get it on arrival.Answered on January 27, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hakuba Mominoki Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Extra charges apply for children between the age of 4 and 12. Guests with children are requested to indicate the number of children and the age of each child staying in the room in the Special Requests box when booking.
To eat dinner at the hotel, a reservation must be made at least 1 day in advance. Cancelation is not allowed after arrival or check-in time. For dinner, a buffet is catered with Western and Japanese fare.
A group policy applies to bookings of 10 rooms or more. A deposit of 30% of the total reservation amount will be charged in advance.
Transportation from Narita Airport can be arranged at a fee upon request. Please contact the property for further details.
FAQs about Hakuba Mominoki Hotel
Guests staying at Hakuba Mominoki Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hakuba Mominoki Hotel is 1.7 miles from the center of Hakuba.
Check-in at Hakuba Mominoki Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Hakuba Mominoki Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hakuba Mominoki Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Live music/Performance
- Foot bath
- Open-air bath
- Steam room
- Hot spring bath
- Yoga classes
- Public Bath
- Happy hour
Room options at Hakuba Mominoki Hotel include: