Hilton Tokyo Hotel
160-0023 Tokyo Prefecture, Shinjuku-ku, Nishishinjuku 6-6-2, Japan – Great location - show map
|Deluxe King Room|
|Executive King Tower Suite|
|Twin Hilton Room|
|Queen Hilton Room|
|King Hilton Room|
|Deluxe Twin Room|
|Twin Executive Room|
|King Executive Room|
|Executive Twin Junior Suite|
|Executive King Junior Suite|
|Executive King City Suite|
6 reasons to choose Hilton Tokyo Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Tokyo
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building 0.2 miles
- Bic Camera Shinjuku West 0.4 miles
- Odakyu Department Store 0.5 miles
- Shinjuku Station 0.5 miles
- Shinjuku Gyoemmae Station 0.6 miles
- Robot Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Bicqlo Shinjuku 0.7 miles
- Tokyo Opera City Tower 0.7 miles
- Kabuki-cho 0.7 miles
- Takashimaya Times Square 0.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden 1.2 miles
- Meiji Jingu Shrine 1.3 miles
- Shibuya Station 2.4 miles
- Ikebukuro Station 2.8 miles
- Japan Imperial Palace 3.5 miles
- Tokyo Tower 3.8 miles
- Tokyo Station 4.3 miles
- Ueno Station 5.1 miles
- Shinagawa Station 5.1 miles
- Sensoji Temple 6.1 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Maruetsu Spermarket Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Tokyo Haneda International Airport 10.4 miles
- Tokyo Narita International Airport 39.4 miles
Food areas nearby
- Shinjuku Deli Restaurant Local producer Cuisine in this area includes: Pub food, Greek, Indian, Street food, Organic, Coffee and Tea, Bar snacks
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: Seafood, European, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Junisoh - Japanese Cuisine
Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Dynasty - Chinese Cuisine
Cuisine: Cantonese, Chinese, Sichuan
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
ZATTA - Bar and Lounge
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Cuisine: Pizza, Seafood, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool (all year) (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre (Additional charge)
- Sauna (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Tennis court (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Breakfast in the room
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and charges are applicable.
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and charges are applicable.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs JPY 1500 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged JPY 7258 per night in an extra bed.
One child under 1 year is charged JPY 1000 per stay in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The hotel's free shuttle is offered from the hotel to Shinjuku Train Station. It is available every 20-minutes from 08:12-21:52. For more details, please contact the hotel directly.
At the Executive Lounge a smart casual dress code is strongly recommended. Attires mentioned below are strongly discouraged and may not permitted:
- Night attire (slippers, Yukata robe, etc.)
- Gym clothes/sportswear (Tank tops, shorts, etc.)
- Beachwear (flip-flops, sandals, etc.) and visible tattoos.
SIM cards for mobiles can be purchased at the concierge desk.
Smoking preference is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1120 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: