Hilton Tokyo Hotel
160-0023 Tokyo Prefecture, Shinjuku-ku, Nishishinjuku 6-6-2, Japan –
Deluxe King Room
Executive King Tower Suite
Twin Hilton Room
Queen Hilton Room
King Hilton Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Twin Executive Room
King Executive Room
Executive Twin Junior Suite
Executive King Junior Suite
Executive King City Suite
Premium Twin Room
Premium King Room
Executive Twin Tower Suite
5 Reasons to Choose Hilton Tokyo Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Tokyo
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building 0.2 miles
- Bic Camera Shinjuku West 0.4 miles
- Odakyu Department Store 0.5 miles
- Shinjuku Station 0.5 miles
- Shinjuku Gyoemmae Station 0.6 miles
- Robot Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Bicqlo Shinjuku 0.7 miles
- Tokyo Opera City Tower 0.7 miles
- Kabuki-cho 0.7 miles
- Takashimaya Times Square 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden 1.2 miles
- Meiji Jingu Shrine 1.3 miles
- Shibuya Station 2.4 miles
- Ikebukuro Station 2.8 miles
- Japan Imperial Palace 3.5 miles
- Tokyo Tower 3.8 miles
- Tokyo Station 4.3 miles
- Ueno Station 5.1 miles
- Shinagawa Station 5.1 miles
- Sensoji Temple 6.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Maruetsu Spermarket Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Tokyo Haneda International Airport 10.4 miles
- Tokyo Narita International Airport 39.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Seafood, European, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Junisoh - Japanese Cuisine
Food: Japanese, Sushi
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Dynasty - Chinese Cuisine
Food: Cantonese, Chinese, Szechuan
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
ZATTA - Bar and Lounge
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Food: Pizza, Seafood, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year) (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Breakfast in the Room
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs JPY 1500 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Paid WiFi
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Tokyo Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The hotel's free shuttle is offered from the hotel to Shinjuku Train Station. It is available every 20-minutes from 08:12-21:52. For more details, please contact the hotel directly.
At the Executive Lounge a smart casual dress code is strongly recommended. Attires mentioned below are strongly discouraged and may not permitted:
- Night attire (slippers, Yukata robe, etc.)
- Gym clothes/sportswear (Tank tops, shorts, etc.)
- Beachwear (flip-flops, sandals, etc.) and visible tattoos.
SIM cards for mobiles can be purchased at the concierge desk.
Smoking preference is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.