Hostel Chapter Two Tokyo
111-0034 Tokyo-to, Taito-ku Kaminarimon 2-1-6, Japan – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 308 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hostel Chapter Two Tokyo! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring a terrace, bar and views of river, Hostel Chapter Two Tokyo is located in Tokyo, 100 metres from Asakusa Station. Featuring a shared lounge, the 2-star hostel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a shared bathroom. The property is non-smoking and is set 200 metres from Komagatado. Certain rooms include a kitchen with a fridge and a microwave. Guest rooms include bed linen. Popular points of interest near the hostel include Hozomon Gate, Sumida Riverside Hall and Asakusa Public Hall. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda Airport, 22 km from Hostel Chapter Two Tokyo.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.Hostel Chapter Two Tokyo has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 14 Dec 2017.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
See what guests loved the most:
- AhnafBangladesh“Great location. Right next to the metro (1min walk). All the restaurants are also nearby. Sensoji temple is like 10 min walk away. The staff was very friendly, especially Kei was very helpful and a kind host.”
- LLiamUnited Kingdom“Overall great value, the place was nice and clean and comfortable. Wifi worked well and the bathroom was always clean. The bar common area has low ceiling but was cosy.”
- RouyiTaiwan“The view on the roof is very good!! And the location of hotel is very convenience. It’s near Asakusa station A2b exit and near Asakusa temple. We can walk to have the wonderful view of night Asakusa temple.”
- YuwenTaiwan“Clean and comfortable, great location with plenty of privacy and no problem with a night to check in”
- RashedKuwait“5he host gave us gift from his last trip to turkey”
- ErvinCanada“Nice spot right beside the river and the train station. Clean and friendly staff”
- WWenHong Kong“dining room is small,although rooftop+balcony is nice.”
- CarlosGermany“The facilities are very good. I really liked how the different capsules/rooms were distributed. The bar and the common areas greatly help to meet other travelers. And the staff is very friendly and made me feel at home. Its location is also very...”
- MatthiasGermany“Cozy and comfortable hostel with great facilities and nice staff. Also close to all sights in Asakusa and easy access to other (especially eastern) parts of the city due to near subway stations. Beds were designed as very spacious (relatively...”
- NicolasGermany“Super helpful staff, very clean, bed is big enough for a 1,85 European to sleep in it”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
Hi, do you offer bag storage if I arrive before the check in time on the day I am going to check in?You can come first to leave your luggage. Our luggage storage service detail is below. ・for free check-in date and check-out date in our business hou..Answered on 23 December 2022
Hello, Would it be possible to leave a luggage full of souvenirs for a few days while I'm going hiking and take it back after please? RegardsThank you for your inquiry. Our luggage store service is as follows Before check-in day: 500 JPY /day per luggage from check-in day(from 9:00) to c..Answered on 13 March 2023
Hi, may i ask if you have locker service as i will bring a laptop with me?Yes the locker with A3 size is set in each bed.Answered on 1 September 2023
Do you offer luggage storage?Yes, we have storage and you can put your luggage from your check in day to check out day for free basically.Answered on 12 October 2019
hi , may I know what is the latest check in time ? I will arrive Tokyo lateOur official check-in time is until 21:00. However you can check in even after 21:00 outside of our business hours with no staff at the reception. W..Answered on 12 May 2023
Hi! I want to stay for 3 days then check out and go to Kyoto for 2 days. I will then return to stay again for another 2 days. Can I store my suitcases..Thank you very much for inquiry. Yes, we can store your luggage following the our rule bellow Free:Date of check-in to Date of check-out Each bag o..Answered on 28 November 2022
- Still looking?
Property surroundings *
Facilities of Hostel Chapter Two TokyoGreat facilities! Review score, 9.1
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Toilet paper
- Towels/sheets (extra fee)
- Sun terrace
- Socket near the bed
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 16:00 to 21:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
Check-in is only possible for guests aged between 18 and 60
Pets are not allowed.
Cash is not accepted Hostel Chapter Two Tokyo accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hostel Chapter Two Tokyo
The prices at Hostel Chapter Two Tokyo may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Hostel Chapter Two Tokyo is 3.7 miles from the centre of Tokyo. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Check-in at Hostel Chapter Two Tokyo is from 16:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Hostel Chapter Two Tokyo offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):