This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Hotel Hakuba Hotel Ougiya
399-9301 Nagano, Hakuba, Hokujo 6680 , Japan – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 163 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Toyama Airport36.5 miles
Matsumoto Airport37.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Hakuba Hotel Ougiya
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities Additional charge
- Ski-in, ski-out access
- Ski pass vendor
- Ski rental (on site)
- Ski school Additional charge
- Ski storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Themed dinners Additional charge
- Bike tours Additional charge
- Walking tours Additional charge
- Badminton equipment Additional charge
- Tennis equipment Additional charge
- Horseback riding Off-site Additional charge
- Diving Off-site Additional charge
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site Additional charge
- Canoeing Off-site Additional charge
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Darts Additional charge
- Windsurfing Off-site
- Ping-pong Additional charge
- Pool table Additional charge
- Fishing Additional charge
- Tennis court Off-site Additional charge
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee shop
- Chocolate/Cookies Additional charge
- Fruit Additional charge
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- Ticket service
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry Additional charge
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Shuttle service (free)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Shops (on site)
- Car rental
- Gift shop
- Non-smoking rooms
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot spring bath
- Massage Additional charge
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hakuba Hotel Ougiya accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
A free shuttle bus runs from the hotel to Happo-One Ski Resort and Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park. Please check the schedule at the front desk.
The Main building and the Annex at Hakuba Hotel Ougiya are connected by an underground walkway. Hakuba Hotel Ougiya and Ougiya Ryokan are a 5-minute walk apart via an underground walkway.
To eat breakfast at the hotel, a reservation must be made at check-in. Guests can choose between a Japanese set menu and a Western set menu.
Guests with a tattoo may not be permitted to enter public bathing areas and other public facilities.