Stay in the heart of Tokyo – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Imano Tokyo Hostel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Ideally located in the lively Shinjuku area, Imano Tokyo Hostel offers dormitories, private and family rooms. Free WiFi is available throughout the entire property. Guests can enjoy drinks and a la carte menus at the on-site Cafe and Bar.
All rooms are air-conditioned. The dormitory-style rooms feature curtains, bed lights and plug outlets.
There is a 24-hour front desk with a safety deposit box. A hair dryer is provided in the common bathing area. Disposal slippers are provided for all guests. The property has a kitchen in the common area for any guests to use. Laundry service and amenities such as toothbrushes, shavers and earplugs can be requested for an additional fee. This is a nonsmoking property and a designated smoking area is provided.
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden is 0.6 mi from Imano Tokyo Hostel, while Meiji Shrine is 1.4 mi from the property. Haneda International Airport is a 50-minute train ride away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a place to safely store my luggageWe do have small lockers (33cm X 9cm X 28cm) and big lockers (24cm X 30cm X 42cm). Small ones are available with 1,000JPY deposit. Bigger ones cost 20..Answered on October 22, 2019
- Planning to book Family Room for 4 adults. Is the family room a private room? Can we keep our luggage in the room?Yes, family room is one of private rooms and only you are in the room, so you can keep your luggage there. A shower room and toilet are outside of the room.Answered on October 5, 2022
- Are sheets and towels included?towel would cost 200JPN for rentingAnswered on November 11, 2019
- If we are staying at the hostel, going travelling and then coming back to stay, can we leave luggage in the lockers?Only in the case you have another booking within a week after your last check-out, we can keep the luggage either around our reception or in back storage.Answered on January 10, 2020
- Hi, do you have free bath towel provided?We don't have free bath towels, but you can borrow a bath towel for 200 yen. Thank you.Answered on March 16, 2022
- Still looking?
IMANO TOKYO HOSTEL Cafe&Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Imano Tokyo Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Imano Tokyo Hostel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
An accommodation tax per person, per night is not included in the price and must be paid at the property.
IMANO TOKYO HOSTEL Cafe&Bar: Closed from Fri, May 01, 2020 until Sun, May 31, 2020
FAQs about Imano Tokyo Hostel
Imano Tokyo Hostel has 1 restaurant:
- IMANO TOKYO HOSTEL Cafe&Bar
The prices at Imano Tokyo Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Imano Tokyo Hostel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Imano Tokyo Hostel is 1.3 miles from the center of Tokyo.
Imano Tokyo Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Happy hour
Check-in at Imano Tokyo Hostel is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.