600-8302 Kyoto, Kyoto, Shimogyo-ku Ebisucho 123-2, Japan – Great location - show map
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Kyomachirikyu Higashihonganji! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Kyomachirikyu Higashihonganji provides rooms with free WiFi in Kyoto, conveniently set a 12-minute walk from Kyoto Station and half a mile from Kyoto Shigaku Kaikan Conference Hall. The property is located 1.3 miles from Sanjusangen-do Temple, 1.4 miles from Kyoto International Manga Museum and 1.6 miles from Gion Shijo Station. The property is a 13-minute walk from TKP Garden City Kyoto, and within 0.8 miles of the city center. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a closet, an electric tea pot, a fridge, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bidet. At Kyomachirikyu Higashihonganji every room comes with bed linen and towels. Kiyomizu-dera Temple is 1.7 miles from the accommodation, while Nijo Castle is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Itami Airport, 27 miles from Kyomachirikyu Higashihonganji.
This is our guests' favorite part of Kyoto, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.Kyomachirikyu Higashihonganji has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 8, 2019
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free WiFi
See what guests loved the most:
- MuratJapan“Very nice location. You can enjoy and be pleased with the traditional narrow streets of Kyoto”
- RiyantiIndonesia“Clean and comfortable room, I got new experience about self-check in.”
- EricUnited States of America“beautiful room, nice location, easy check in and check out”
- JohanesIndonesia“Hotel staff were very helpful and try their best to give good services. But most likely hotels in Japan, most of the time they didn't speak english very well.. Also the distance between this accomodation and the train station is like 6 min walking...”
- JuanUnited States of America“I really love how easy it was to check inside the hotel. The convenience of it all was easy for a quick rest before a work trip.”
- MitraAustralia“The location was great, the interior design and layout were functional and beautiful, the shower and toilets were in two seperate spaces, and the bed was super comfortable, with extra space around it that acted as extra storage.”
- KarenUnited States of America“It had a great traditional Japanese ambiance and all the amenities one needed. It was in a nice neighborhood with many small local restaurants and coffee shops. It was very close to the subways and also to a number of World UNESCO sites. Several...”
- StevenJapan“The room seemed to have been recently redone. Very modern and large for a Japanese room. The bathroom and shower were very, very nice. Small table and two chairs in the room.”
- AAnonymousVietnam“very cosy, confortable, the location is good, 5mn from bus and subway station. we can walk to Gion and Kyoto station”
- WentingChina“It's close to the station, but it's too quiet at night. It's a little scary. Self-check-in is still weird”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
Does the room have window? Which room type have window? Thanks.There is a window in the room. Please check the photo.Answered on 11 October 2022
hi is there an air conditioner in the room？There is an air conditioner.Answered on 5 June 2023
Hi, Where is the nearest parking lot and how much does it cost? Thank you.Hello. There is coin parking next to the facility. It seems that the maximum is 1400 yen for 24 hours.Answered on 8 November 2022
hi, can your provide luggage storage before check in time? at around 11amWe do not store luggage before check-in or after check-out.Answered on 16 February 2023
Hello, we were hoping to be able to check in after 11:30pm as our flight comes in a little late.There is no problem as you will check in by yourself.Answered on 19 October 2022
Hi, Is there a parking lot ?Hello. There is no parking lot, so please use the nearby coin parking.Answered on 8 November 2022
- Still looking?
Hotel area info *
Amenities of Kyomachirikyu HigashihonganjiGreat facilities! Review score, 8.3
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free WiFi
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Private entrance
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above will be charged as adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Kyomachirikyu Higashihonganji accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
An accommodation tax per person, per night is not included in the price and must be paid at the property.
FAQs about Kyomachirikyu Higashihonganji
Room options at Kyomachirikyu Higashihonganji include:
Kyomachirikyu Higashihonganji offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Kyomachirikyu Higashihonganji may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Kyomachirikyu Higashihonganji is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Kyomachirikyu Higashihonganji is 2,800 feet from the center of Kyoto. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.