We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Aparthotel KAWAII Room - Addicted to TOKYO
107-0052 Tokyo-to, Minato-ku Aakasaka 7-9-6 (MIMARU TOKYO AKASAKA), Japan – Show map
Property surroundings– Show map
Restaurants and markets *
マルエツ プチ 赤坂店 Supermarket0.3 miles
Closest airports *
Tokyo Haneda International Airport8.2 miles
Narita International Airport37.3 miles
Ibaraki Airport52.1 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m! *
Tokyo Midtown Luxury
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
No parking available.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Freedom to eat when you want
- Dining table
- Wardrobe or closet
- Free toiletries
- Body soap
- Toilet paper
- Bath or Shower
- Private bathroom
Space for everyone to be together
- Dining area
- Seating Area
- Non-feather pillow
- Socket near the bed
- Safety Deposit Box
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Luggage storage
- Daily housekeeping Additional charge
- Trouser press
- Laundry Additional charge
- Gift shop
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:00
You'll need to let the property know in advance what time you'll arrive.
07:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
KAWAII Room - Addicted to TOKYO accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
- Guests staying in “KAWAII Room – Addicted to TOKYO”must behave as good citizens during their stay and will cooperate with all staff and security personnel present.
- “KAWAII Room – Addicted to TOKYO” is a non-smoking venue and smoking is not permitted at any point within the room and rooftop.
- Guests are not permitted to bring any drugs on to the premises. Anyone found taking drugs will be removed from the premises immediately.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in for verification purposes. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- Guests will be eligible to use all the room services at the Mimaru Tokyo Akasaka while staying in the “KAWAII Room – Addicted to TOKYO”. However, in this room, the kitchen functions will not be usable during the event period.
- The yukata is a free gift. Other items in the “KAWAII Room – Addicted to TOKYO” may not be taken home.
- Only the customer who booked the “KAWAII Room – Addicted to Tokyo” and one guest of their choice are allowed to stay in the room.
- Please note that the rooftop area is accessible only for guests staying in the “KAWAII Room – Addicted to Tokyo” and other guests staying at Mimaru Tokyo Akasaka during the event period.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
License number: FOREVENTUSE