Hotel Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory
111-0035 Tokyo-to, Taito-ku Nishiasakusa 2-1-4, Japan – Great location - show map – Subway Access
|Max adults: 2. Max children: 2||
|Max adults: 3. Max children: 3||
|Max adults: 4. Max children: 4||
|Max adults: 1||
Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 1||
Bunk Bed in Female Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 2||
2 Bunk Beds in Mixed Dormitory Room
Hotel surroundings– Great location - show map
What's nearby *
Drum Museum0 miles
Jakotsu-yu Public Bath0.1 miles
Asakusa ROX Shopping Center0.1 miles
Asakusa Engei Hall0.2 miles
Honpo-ji Temple0.2 miles
Kappabashi-dori Shopping Street0.2 miles
Eiken-ji Temple0.2 miles
Denboin Garden0.2 miles
Matsuba Park0.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets *
染太郎 お好み焼き Restaurant0 miles
ミスタードーナツ Cafe/Bar0.1 miles
モンブラン浅草店 Restaurant0.1 miles
ドトールコーヒーショップ Cafe/Bar0.1 miles
February cafe Cafe/Bar0.2 miles
西友 seiyu Supermarket0.2 miles
ドンキ・ホーテ Supermarket0.2 miles
一蘭ラーメン Restaurant0.4 miles
Natural Beauty *
東京湾 Ocean/Sea28 miles
隅田川 River0.5 miles
Closest Airports *
Tokyo International Airport10.8 miles
Narita International Airport33.6 miles
Ibaraki Airport47.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks *
Ueno Station0.8 miles
Tokyo Skytree1.1 miles
Tokyo Station2.5 miles
Japan Imperial Palace2.9 miles
Tokyo Tower4.5 miles
Ikebukuro Station4.7 miles
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden4.9 miles
Yoyogi Park6 miles
Shibuya Station6.3 miles
Shinagawa Station6.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
- Shared kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Themed dinners
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Baggage storage
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Ironing service
- Laundry Additional charge
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs & music for kids
- Board games/Puzzles
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Face masks for guests available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 8 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests arriving after check-in hours must inform the property in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Free luggage storage and other services outside of check-in hours are available between 08:00 and 17:00.
Group booking policy (9 or more people): At time of booking, guests with a group booking will be charged a nonrefundable fee for the first 2 nights.This policy will apply to groups making separate reservations as well. (Example: 3 different reservations with 3 people each, amounting to a total of 9 people).
When using an existing bed in a private room only, children under 6 years old can stay free of charge. Please note that adult rates are applicable to children 7 years and older.
Please note that children 11 years and younger cannot be accommodated in dormitory rooms.
Please inform the hotel at the time of booking, if you’re traveling with a child younger than 10 years old.
Upon request, the hotel will try and accommodate groups in the same room, but availability is not guaranteed in shared dorm rooms. Guests are advised to book private rooms, to stay together.
*** Directions to the hostel ***
[From Narita Airport]
1. 80 minutes with Keisei Line Express Train to Asakusa Station.
2. If the train is Ueno-bound, please change at Aoto Station, on the opposite side of the same platform.
[From Narita Airport with Japan Rail Pass]
1. Circa 60 minutes on Narita Express Train to JR Tokyo Station or Ueno Station.
2. From JR Tokyo Station: 7 minutes by train on JR Yamanote Line or JR Keihin Tohoku Line to Tawaramachi Station.
3. From Ueno Station: 5 minutes by metro on Ginza Line to Tawaramachi Station.
[From Haneda Airport]
45 minutes by train on Keikyu Airport Line to Asakusa Station.
1. Take Exit 3 and continue straight for circa 3 minutes.
2. Turn left at the 3rd corner, where you will find a Police Station.
3. Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory is on the right side of the road.
[From Asakusa Station]
1. Take an elevator and go out Exit A2b.
2. Cross the crosswalk towards 'Family Mart' convenience store directly opposite the street.
3. Turn right and go straight towards 'Kaminari-Mon' (large red gate with big Japanese lantern).
4. Turn left at the 4th corner (in front of Kaminari-Mon), and continue straight for circa 3 minutes.
5. Cross at the crosswalk towards the 'Family Mart' store, and find a Police Station on the right.
6. Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory is on the right side of the road.
Please note: taxis without GPS system sometimes have difficulties finding the property. Guests are recommended to print out a map and come by train.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory
Check-in at Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Themed dinners
Room options at Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory include:
- Bed in Dorm
From the nearest airport, you can get to Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory by:
- Train 50min
The prices at Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.