Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory
110-0035 Tokyo Prefecture, Taito-ku Nishiasakusa 2-1-4, Japan – Great location - show map
|Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room|
|Bunk Bed in Female Dormitory Room|
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Kaminarimon 0.1 miles
- Asakusa Engei Hall 0.2 miles
- Dempoin Temple 0.2 miles
- Asakusa Nakamise Street 0.3 miles
- Asakusa Hanayashiki 0.3 miles
- Asakusa Culture Tourist Information Center 0.3 miles
- Kappabashi Street 0.3 miles
- Sensoji Temple 0.4 miles
- Asakusa Station 0.4 miles
- Asakusa Shrine 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ueno Station 0.8 miles
- Tokyo Sky Tree Tower 1.1 miles
- Tokyo Station 2.5 miles
- Japan Imperial Palace 2.9 miles
- Tokyo Tower 4.5 miles
- Ikebukuro Station 4.7 miles
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden 4.9 miles
- Roppongi Hills 5 miles
- Shibuya Station 6.3 miles
- Shinagawa Station 6.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- 染太郎 お好み焼き Restaurant 0 miles
- ミスタードーナツ Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- 吉野家 Restaurant 0.1 miles
- ドトールコーヒーショップ Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- February cafe Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- 西友 seiyu Supermarket 0.2 miles
- ドンキ・ホーテ Supermarket 0.2 miles
- ホッピー通り Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Tokyo Haneda International Airport 10.8 miles
- Tokyo Narita International Airport 33.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 8 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests arriving after check-in hours must inform the property in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Free luggage storage and other services outside of check-in hours are available between 06:00 and 02:00 (next day).
Group booking policy (9 or more persons): At time of booking, guests with a group booking will be charged a non-refundable fee for the first 2 nights.This policy will apply to groups making separate reservations as well. (Example: 3 different reservations with 3 persons each, amounting to a total of 9 persons).
When using an existing bed in a private room, children under 6 years old can stay free of charge. Please note that adult rates are applicable to children 7 years and older.
Please note that children 11 years and younger cannot be accommodated in dormitory rooms.
Please inform the hotel at the time of booking, if you’re travelling with a child younger than 10 years old.
Upon request, the hotel will try and accommodate groups in the same room, but availability is not guaranteed in shared dorm rooms. Guests are advised to book private rooms, to stay together.
*** Directions to the hostel ***
[From Narita Airport]
1. 80 minutes with Keisei Line Express Train to Asakusa Station.
2. If the train is Ueno-bound, please change at Aoto Station, on the opposite side of the same platform.
[From Narita Airport with Japan Rail Pass]
1. Circa 60 minutes on Narita Express Train to JR Tokyo Station or Ueno Station.
2. From JR Tokyo Station: 7 minutes by train on JR Yamanote Line or JR Keihin Tohoku Line to Tawaramachi Station.
3. From Ueno Station: 5 minutes by metro on Ginza Line to Tawaramachi Station.
[From Haneda Airport]
45 minutes by train on Keikyu Airport Line to Asakusa Station.
1. Take Exit 3 and continue straight for circa 3 minutes.
2. Turn left at the 3rd corner, where you will find a Police Station.
3. Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory is on the right side of the road.
[From Asakusa Station]
1. Take an elevator and go out Exit A2b.
2. Cross the crosswalk towards 'Family Mart' convenience store directly opposite the street.
3. Turn right and go straight towards 'Kaminari-Mon' (large red gate with big Japanese lantern).
4. Turn left at the 4th corner (in front of Kaminari-Mon), and continue straight for circa 3 minutes.
5. Cross at the crosswalk towards the 'Family Mart' store, and find a Police Station on the right.
6. Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory is on the right side of the road.
Please note: taxis without GPS system sometimes have difficulties finding the property. Guests are recommended to print out a map and come by train.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
An accommodation tax per person, per night is not included in the price and must be paid at the property. For guests staying in Osaka, this tax only applies to stays starting on and after January 1, 2017.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 582 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: