Kyoto Hana Hotel
605-0001 Kyoto, Kyoto, Higashiyama-ku Sanjo-dori Ohashi 2-53-1, Japan – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Kyoto Hana Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Kyoto Hana Hotel is located on Sanjo Street, just a minute's walk away from both Sanjo and Sanjo-Keihan Subway Stations. The popular Gion and Ponto-cho areas are just a 10-minute walk away. The property is entirely nonsmoking and offers free WiFi throughout the property. There is a 24-hour front desk on site.
The air-conditioned rooms are decorated with natural colors, and come with a flat-screen TV, a fridge and an electric kettle. There is a private bathroom in guest rooms. A hairdryer and free toiletries including towels are provided in guest rooms. Female guests are provided with facial cleanser, milky lotion, skin lotion and shower caps upon arrival.
2 laptops are available for free use at the lobby. Property staff can assist guests with finding local attractions and making restaurant reservations.
There is a drinks vending machine on site. A breakfast buffet with freshly baked Danish pastries and Japanese dishes are served at the ground floor lounge. Hotel’s surrounding areas offer a variety of traditional and international meal options.
The Hana Hotel is a 5-minute train ride from Nijojo Castle. Gion-Shijo Station is a 10-minute walk from the property, from where guests can walk down Shijo Street to explore the traditional geisha district. Honnoji Temple and Yasaka Shrine are both about a 15-minute walk away from the hotel. Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine is a 20-minute train ride away from the property on Keihan Line. Kiyomizu-dera Temple is a 20-minute bus ride away. Guests can visit Ginkaku-ji Temple via a 30-minute bus ride.
This is our guests' favorite part of Kyoto, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are there washers and dryers available on the property? Thank you.Dear guest, Thank you for your question. We do have the washers and dryers available on the property. Please don't worry about it. SincerelyAnswered on 15 November 2021
- We would like to book 3 rooms but one room will need to be wheelchair accessible or at least have space to move a wheelchair around and have 2 beds, October 24 to 28. Do you have this availableDear guest, Thank you very much for your question. We do have 3 rooms available for your group. And the room is wide enough for wheelchair, Please don't about it. Any other question, please don't hesitate to contacu us.Answered on 13 September 2022
- Hi do you have cot available for babies? Thank youDear Guest, We do have the cot available for baby. Usually one cot is free for a family. Please don't worry about it. SincerelyAnswered on 3 November 2022
- We are looking for a family room with a sofa bed or an extra bed for our daughter (12 years old) - does this come as standard when we book a room for 3 people or would we be expected to all share a double bed?Good morning. Usually, there are only 2 beds in the room. If you choose 3 people when you make the reservation, the extra bed charge is included. Thank youAnswered on 20 November 2022
- What does parking cost?Dear guest, It charges you 2000 yen for 1 day, 3000 yen for 2 days. If there is any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us. SincerelyAnswered on 13 March 2021
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Kyoto Hana Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
An accommodation tax per person, per night is not included in the price and must be paid at the property.
FAQs about Kyoto Hana Hotel
Check-in at Kyoto Hana Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Kyoto Hana Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Kyoto Hana Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Kyoto Hana Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Full-body massage
- Back massage
- Hand massage
- Couples' massage
- Bicycle rental
- Neck massage
Kyoto Hana Hotel is 1.6 miles from the center of Kyoto.
Room options at Kyoto Hana Hotel include: