Masuya Guest House
393-0062 Nagano, Shimo-suwa, Hirasawacho 314, Japan –
Excellent location — rated 10/10! (score from 1 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Property surroundings –
- Suwa-Lake 1.8 miles
- Kamisuwa Station 2.6 miles
- Shinshu Agricultural Park Tirolean Forest 5 miles
- Gofuku-ji Temple 7.3 miles
- Kurumayama Highlands 7.3 miles
- Shirakaba-Lake 8.7 miles
- Shirakaba Resort Family Land 9 miles
- Fukashi Shrine 11.3 miles
- Shinshu Sky Park 11.8 miles
- Agatonomori Park 12.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art 12.4 miles
- Matsumoto Station 12.7 miles
- Yohashira Shrine 12.8 miles
- Matsumoto Castle 13.1 miles
- The Japan Ukiyo-e Museum 13.5 miles
- Takato Joshi Park 16.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Masuya Guest House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- BBQ facilities
- Shared kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 22:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
1. Exit the station and walk straight on.
2. At the traffic light, cross the street toward the parking lot on the other side.
3. Enter the parking lot, and in it follow the narrow lane on the right.
4. You will reach a red brick wall. This is Masuya Guesthouse.