Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
048-1511 Hokkaido, Niseko, Niseko 451-6, Japan – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 88 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Moiwa Lodge
- How often does the ski shuttle bus stop by the property?You can ski from our lodge door for any days at Moiwa resort. If you want to ski Annupuri, Hirafu, etc, the free shuttle service operates at 7, 8, and 9am in the morning, and returns at 3.40 and 4.40pm in the afternoons. You can ski back to Moiwa Lodge from the Niseko United resorts, so there is normally no need to wait for the afternoon shuttles to return back to the lodge. .Answered on September 13, 2019
- Is there a ski school and restaurants nearbyThanks for the question. The Moiwa Ski School is about 100m from our lodge door, and they are excellent. We have a restaurant in the lodge that serves Japanese home-cooked meals. There is a Japanese izakaya restaurant 50m from our door (called Matsuri). There is an Italian about 100m from our door. There are also plenty of other restaurants in the area that provide a free pick-up/drop-off service - this means we will call them and make a booking on your behalf, the restaurant will pick you up for free and drive you to the restaurant, and then return you to the lodge after your meal. It's a great service!Answered on November 6, 2019
- Can we leave our luggages with you after check out and collect them later in the day?Yes that is absolutely fine! We are more than happy to store your luggage throughout the dayAnswered on December 17, 2019
- Is there socket for a room of 5 adults?I believe you are asking about power sockets? If so, yes, there are many power sockets in all our room types.Answered on August 29, 2019
- Is there iron in the room? If not can we request for an iron? Is there tea or coffee maker? If don’t have where can we boil water?An iron can be provided on request. There are tea and coffee makers in the main restaurant area that are free to use at all times of the day.Answered on August 29, 2019
Food: Japanese, Local
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Moiwa Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Moiwa Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Bar is closed from Tue, Dec 01, 2020 until Tue, Dec 15, 2020
License number: 後保生第1014号指令
FAQs about Moiwa Lodge
Moiwa Lodge has 1 restaurant:
Moiwa Lodge is 3.7 miles from the center of Niseko.
Guests staying at Moiwa Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Moiwa Lodge include:
- Bed in Dorm
From the nearest airport, you can get to Moiwa Lodge by:
- Car 2h
- Bus 2h 30min
- Train 2h 30min
The prices at Moiwa Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Moiwa Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Massage chair
Check-in at Moiwa Lodge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.