Hotel Monterey La Soeur Osaka
540-0001 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Chuo-ku Shiromi 2-2-22, Japan –
Luxury Twin Room
Twin Room - Smoking
Studio Twin - Non-Smoking
Single Room - Smoking
Triple Room - Smoking
Double Room - Smoking
Studio Twin - Smoking
Single Room - Non-Smoking
Double Room - Non-Smoking
Twin Room - Non-Smoking
Triple Room - Non-Smoking
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Monterey La Soeur Osaka
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Osaka
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Osaka Business Park Station 0.2 miles
- Theater Brava 0.2 miles
- Kyobashi Station 0.2 miles
- Osaka-jō Hall 0.3 miles
- Osaka Castle 0.6 miles
- Japan Mint 0.6 miles
- Hokoku Shrine 0.8 miles
- Osaka International Peace Center 0.9 miles
- Tenmabashi Station 0.9 miles
- Osaka Museum of History 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Umeda Station 2.1 miles
- Osaka Station 2.2 miles
- Billboard Live Osaka 2.2 miles
- Shinsaibashi Station 2.2 miles
- Nippombashi Station 2.4 miles
- Glico Man Sign 2.5 miles
- Namba CITY shopping mall 2.7 miles
- Namba Station 2.7 miles
- Shitennoji 2.8 miles
- Tsutenkaku 3.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Family Mart Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Osaka Itami Airport 8.3 miles
- Kobe Airport 18 miles
- Kansai International Airport 24.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Open-air Bath
- Hot Spring Bath (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Daily Housekeeping
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Suit Press
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged JPY 1000 per person per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged JPY 4000 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 15 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Monterey La Soeur Osaka accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the property will experience a power and water outage due to annual inspections during the below periods:
- Power outage: 15 May 2017: 00:00-05:00
- Water outage: 14 May 2017: 23:00-06:00
- The following facilities will be unavailable during the inspection period: Air conditioning, bathroom facilities and all electric facilities including the internet and phones on site.
Trinite Natural Hot Springs Spa is closed on the first Tuesday of every month. An entrance fee applies.
The full amount of the reservation must be paid at check-in.
Early check-in cannot be guaranteed and charges will apply.
A group policy applies for the reservation for more than 15 people. The cancellation charge applies to a cancellation/modification within 10 days before arrival.
An accommodation tax per person, per night is not included in the price and must be paid at the property. For guests staying in Osaka, this tax only applies to stays starting on and after January 1, 2017.