Motoyu Ishiya传统日式旅馆拥有200年的历史、经典建筑风格、原装能剧（Noh）舞台和花园，四周环绕着宁静的山脉，提供配有室外和室内温泉浴池的豪华日式客房。大堂提供免费WiFi。客人可以在传统日式旅馆内的纪念品商店购物。 客房铺有榻榻米（草编）地板，配有低家具。部分客房提供床，其他客房则配有传统日式床垫。所有客房均配有空调、平板电视和冰箱。传统日式旅馆提供日式浴衣。 Ishiya Motoyu传统日式旅馆每年2次在其舞台上呈献正宗的能剧，亦设有出售饮品的自动售货机和免费停车场。 传统日式旅馆的客人可以尽情享用以色彩鲜艳的加贺（Kaga）蔬菜和每天早晨在七尾湾（Nanao Bay）捕获的新鲜海鲜为特色的时令日式菜肴。餐点亦包括以鸭肉和高汤为特色的火锅料理（Jibuni）等当地美食。 Motoyu Ishiya传统日式旅馆距离金泽城（Kanazawa Castle）的石川（Ishikawa）门、东茶屋街（Higashi-Chaya Town）和近江町市场（Omi-cho Market）约有20分钟车程，距离森本火车站（Morimoto Train Station）有7分钟车程或出租车车程。
- Tracey加拿大“The location was lovely, outside the city. The Ryokan was amazing , so much history inside and outside, it would take days to appreciate it all. The staff were exceptionally welcoming and very professional. The food exceeded our expectations, ...”
- TThomas加拿大“Simply perfect”
- Mike_dxb阿拉伯联合酋长国“The room was spacious and with a nice view, the half board was generous and with authentic food, and the onsen was very cosy and clean. The staff were very pleasant and helpful, the overall experience was excellent. Communicating with the team was...”
- CCameron美国“The food was most definitely a highlight—both dinner and breakfast were exceptional kaiseki-style meals, using local ingredients from the Kanazawa region. The staff were incredibly kind, patient, and helpful all throughout—even despite my limited...”
- Pamela英国“It was a truly memorable experience; we will never forget our stay here. We had been to a ryokan before we had children and we wanted to share the experience with our twelve and fourteen year old. The staff was exceptional - so welcoming,...”
- Arrian美国“This definitely was a traditional Japanese Ryokan in every way. We very much enjoyed the experience. The room was very nice, as was the staff, and the hot springs were great. One observation was that the menu may be quite challenging for...”
- Ruby英国“the 10 course traditional meal was out of this world!”
- Johan法国“The view from the room was exceptional, the staff was especially welcoming. Breakfast and dinner were delicious.”
- Cor波兰“Absolutely lovely attendants, so gentle, considerate and caring. Everything is perfectly clean and fresh. Food is a real adventure like travelling around Japan while sitting at the table.”
- Kn澳大利亚“Amazing Ryokan that's over 200 years old. Staff and service was amazing. We stayed in a traditional Japanese room and cannot fault anything. They even accommodate my small toddler with meals and other items. The food were delicious and the onsen...”
I have one small tattoo. Can it be covered with a bandage for access to the hot springs?The hotel also accepts guests with tattoos. However, we would appreciate it if you could consider other customers.于2023年9月2日回答
Is breakfast and dinner included in the price?The hotel's plan includes one night and two meals. The price at the time of booking includes 2 meals.于2023年9月2日回答
What time are the communal baths available?Thank you for your question. The public bath is open until 23:00 after check-in. The next morning it is available from 6:00 to 9:30.于2023年9月2日回答
What time do I have to arrive for dinner?Dinner is served at 18:00, 18:30 and 19:00. The last dinner time is 19:00, so please check in by 18:30.于2023年9月2日回答
Do you cater for any allergy or food preferences?Sorry about that. The hotel is a small ryokan operated by a small number of staff, so we cannot accommodate vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan, egg, wheat..于2023年9月2日回答
15:00 - 18:30
8:00 - 10:00
The property has a strict curfew at 23:00. Guests cannot enter or leave the property after this time.
Guests with a tattoo may not be permitted to enter public bathing areas and other public facilities.
Hot-spring opening times: 06:00 – 09:00 and 11:00 – 23:00
For the schedule and tickets of the twice-yearly Noh play, please contact the property directly. Contact details can be found in the booking confirmation.
If you would like a guided tour of the Noh stage, please check in before 4.30pm and ask at the front desk. The tour starts at 5pm and lasts for 30 minutes.
For guests traveling with children, please inform their number and ages to the property at the time of booking. Children’s rates apply.
<On-site Dining Information>
-To eat dinner at the property, a reservation must be made at least 2 days in advance.
-You must check in by 19:00 to eat dinner at the property. Guests who check in after this time may not be served dinner, and no refund will be given.
-Starting times for dinner are 18:00, 18:30 and 19:00.
-Guests with a breakfast-included plan must check in by 21:00.
<Public Transportation Information>
- Guests can take JR bus from Kanazawa Station free of charge if the guests have JR Japan Rail Pass
- Get off at Rukaya Motoyu Mae bus stop
元汤石屋旅馆距离金泽中心有8 km。 所有距离均以直线测量。实际行程距离可能会有所不同。