You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Mt. Fuji! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Hotel Mt. Fuji features a hot spring bath with views of Mount Fuji, a sauna and a karaoke room. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout, 3 dining options and a charged indoor pool. The garden overlooks Lake Yamanaka-ko.
Bright rooms feature an interior in neutral colors, some boasting a Japanese-style seating area. All rooms have a TV and a fridge, while yukata robes and a selection of toiletries are provided.
Guests at Mt. Fuji Hotel can unwind in a hot public bath, try the games corner or unwind with a massage. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, a souvenir shop and drinks vending machines. A free pick-up is available from bus stop Mt. Fuji Yamanakako.
Restaurant The Main Dining serves French cuisine, while Japanese dishes are offered at Shunka. The Garden Café offers a la carte meals on weekends and buffet meals on weekdays. Evening drinks can be enjoyed at bar Eau de Joie.
Hotel Mt. Fuji is centrally located to interesting spots such as amusement park Fujikyu Highland, the Fujiyama Museum and the Fujiyama Onsen Hot Spring, all a 20-minute drive away. Mount Fuji Train Station is also a 20-minute drive.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- How do we get here from Tokyo? Whats the beat mode of transportation?Please take a highway bus from "Shinjuku Station ", or "Tokyo station" bound for Yamanakako to "Fujisan Yamanakako Hotel Mt.Fuji Iriguchi". When you get off at the bus stop, please call to our hotel , then our free shuttle bus will pick you up.Answered on May 10, 2021
- Is the onsen (hot spring bath) in our own balcony ? just outside the room?The onsen is just outside the room.Answered on May 10, 2021
- Is the sauna available for both male and female guests?Yes,the sauna is available for male and female guests.Answered on May 10, 2021
- Does the hotel have a gym?Our hotel doesn't have a gym.Answered on May 10, 2021
- Id like to stay at the hotel this week, however, do you allow guests with tattoos to use the onsen? Is it possible to rent it for private use? Thank You.Guests with tattoos can't use the onsen. We have only public onsen.Answered on May 10, 2021
The Main Dining
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Mt. Fuji accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
There are no restaurants around the property.
Pets are not allowed, but a pet hotel is located near the property.
Guests with a tattoo may not be permitted to enter public bathing areas and other public facilities.
Bar is closed from Sun, Dec 05, 2021 until Sat, Dec 31, 2022
FAQs about Hotel Mt. Fuji
Check-in at Hotel Mt. Fuji is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, Hotel Mt. Fuji is popular with guests booking family stays.
Hotel Mt. Fuji has 2 restaurants:
- The Main Dining
- Wasai Shunka
Guests staying at Hotel Mt. Fuji can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel Mt. Fuji include:
The prices at Hotel Mt. Fuji may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Mt. Fuji offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Massage chair
- Public Bath
- Hot spring bath
- Open-air bath
Hotel Mt. Fuji is 2.1 miles from the center of Yamanakako.