We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Myoko Forest Lodge
949-2106 Niigata, Myoko, 田口 1556-64, Japan – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Myoko Forest Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Myoko, Myoko Forest Lodge provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a shared lounge, a restaurant and a bar.
There is a private bathroom with shower in some units, along with free toiletries, a hairdryer and slippers.
A à la carte, Full English/Irish or vegetarian breakfast is available daily at the property.
A ski equipment rental service, a ski pass sales point and ski storage space are all featured at the lodge, and guests can go skiing in the surroundings.
Zenkoji Temple is 19.9 miles from Myoko Forest Lodge, while Nagano Station is 21.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Matsumoto Airport, 66.5 miles from the accommodation.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- I would not have my own transportation, how would I get to the ski lifts?We offer free transfer daily to Akakura Kanko and ikenotaira. Other resorts paid transfers can be offered.Answered on 6 July 2022
- We are planning to go to Nagano by train. Is this place accessible to people who don't have a car?Between Tokyo and Nagano you use the JR Hokuriku Shinkansen (Bullet Train). Between Nagano and Myoko Kogen you take the Shinano Railway Kita-shinano Line local train.Answered on 15 December 2020
- Hi. Are you able to drive us to the ski resort if I book your place?Yes we have a morning shuttle and one in the afternoon to bring you back to the lodge.Answered on 9 January 2021
- Sorry, another question: how far away are restaurants it eating places?We have a restaurant and bar onsite. Restaurants are 5 mins away either by prearranged transfer or taxi.Answered on 6 July 2022
Cuisine: French, Mediterranean, Australian, European, Grill/BBQ
- Toilet paper
- Additional toilet
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Landmark view
- Garden view
- Outdoor fireplace
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Tatami (traditional Japanese flooring)
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Ski pass vendor
- Ski equipment hire on site
- Ski schoolAdditional charge
- Ski storage
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Public Bath
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
15:00 - 20:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
07:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Entry to the property will be closed between the hours of 22:00 and 06:00
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Myoko Forest Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
It is possible to extend your stay at this property at no extra cost for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes, with a maximum limit of 10 extra days.
Please inform Myoko Forest Lodge in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 6-39
FAQs about Myoko Forest Lodge
The prices at Myoko Forest Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Myoko Forest Lodge include:
Check-in at Myoko Forest Lodge is from 15:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
Myoko Forest Lodge has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant #1
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Myoko Forest Lodge on this page.
Myoko Forest Lodge is 1.2 miles from the centre of Myoko.
Myoko Forest Lodge offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Happy hour
- Public Bath