Nihon Seinenkan Hotel
160-0013 Tokyo-to, Shinjuku-ku Kasumigaoka-machi 4-1, Japan – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 410 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Tokyo
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Nihon Seinenkan Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located next to Jingu Stadium and a 6-minute walk from Gaiemmae Station, Nihon Seinenkan Hotel offers accommodation in Tokyo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
All rooms feature air conditioning, a wardrobe, refrigerator, mineral water bottles and flat-screen TV. Each room features a private bathroom with a hairdryer, slippers and towels provided. Some rooms feature a city view whereas other rooms feature views of Jingu Stadium.
Luggage storage is available at the 24-hour front desk. Massage services are available at an additional cost. There is a male-only and female-only public bath on the 10th floor, as well as a cold bath and spa bath for guests to enjoy.
The on-site restaurant East Wind Gaien offers a Japanese and Western-style buffet breakfast. Lunch features dishes including pasta and Japanese omelette rice, while guests can choose from an a la carte or course menu for dinner. There is a Family Mart convenience store and Stadium Cafe on the ground floor.
Harajuku is a 12-minute walk from Nihon Seinenkan Hotel, while Omotesando is a 20-minute walk away. Guests can reach Shibuya in 10 minutes by train and Roppongi in 10 minutes by car. Tokyo Tower is a 30-minute train ride, while Asakusa Shrine and Tokyo Skytree are a 45-minute train ride away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there any airport transfer such as limo bus to narita? Thank youWith regret we do not have a airport transfer directly from the hotel, however; we will be happy to offer several airport transfer options for you.Answered on 27 April 2020
- Can we store luggage on the same day before check-in time for free?Yes. We will be happy to store your luggage before check-in.Answered on 26 April 2020
- How far is it from narita airport? Haneda airportFrom Narita Airport it is approx. 72km/44 miles and from Haneda airport 20km/12miles. For transport options, we will be pleased to assist.Answered on 27 April 2020
- I wonder if this room is include an extra bed for the kid? If yes, how big is the bed? Thank you. Regards, Lok LeeWe will be happy to assist you in details as the size of the bed may be different depending on your reservation and the age of your child. Thank you.Answered on 27 April 2020
- Can I add an extra small bed to a triple room? There are 2 adults and 2 children ages 5 and 7 years.We are sorry but we will not be able to put an extra bed into a triple room. Children under 5 years old will be able to sleep with adults.Answered on 17 March 2023
East Wind Gaien Tokyo
- Daily housekeeping
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Trouser press
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Currency exchange
- LaundryAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Public Bath
- MassageAdditional charge
14:00 - 00:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 6 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Nihon Seinenkan Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
An accommodation tax per person per night is not included in the price and needs to be paid at the property.
FAQs about Nihon Seinenkan Hotel
Nihon Seinenkan Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- East Wind Gaien Tokyo
Nihon Seinenkan Hotel is 1.1 miles from the centre of Tokyo.
The prices at Nihon Seinenkan Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, Nihon Seinenkan Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Nihon Seinenkan Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Public Bath
Room options at Nihon Seinenkan Hotel include:
Check-in at Nihon Seinenkan Hotel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.