Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay
279-8585 Tokyo-to, Maihama 1-8, Japan – Great location - show map
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay
Located right in front of Bayside Station on the Disney Resort Line, Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay features 4 restaurants and a bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site. The property offers free shuttle service from JR Maihama Station on weekends and holidays.
All rooms at Tokyo Bay Hotel Okura feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, seating area, fridge and electric kettle. The spacious bathroom with marble walls comes with a separate shower booth and bath tub. Free toiletries, towels and a hairdryer are provided.
There is a 24-hour front desk, shops and banquet facilities at the property. Services include luggage storage, currency exchange, dry cleaning, ironing and a massage service.
Guests will find French, Japanese, Chinese and Western cafe restaurants at Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay. A buffet is available for breakfast. There is also a shop that sells breads, cakes and snacks as well as alcoholic and soft drinks at the property.
Bayside Station on the Disney Resort Line is a 3-minute walk from Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay. Guests can reach Tokyo Disneyland in 10 minutes and Tokyo DisneySea in 5 minutes from Bayside Station using the Disney Resort Line monorail. Limousine buses are available from Haneda Airport and Narita Airport to the property. Haneda Airport is a 50-minute bus ride from Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay, while Narita Airport is a 70-minute bus ride away .
The property has strengthened their measures against Covid-19 receiving GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation on the 1st June 2021. This will further provide safety for guests against Covid-19.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there gluten free food options in the breakfast buffet?Please contact the Hotel for any Allergy inquiry because we see it is an extremely important issue.Answered on 15 October 2019
- How much is the breakfast buffet to purchase separately?Following is the price when you have breakfast at our hotel. Adults: ¥ 3,388 Children (4-12 years old): ¥ 1,633 * The listed prices include consumptio..Answered on 27 January 2020
- Hi, if ever I check in, do you sell Disneyland tickets?Please note that Park tickets cannot be purchased at the hotel. The tickets will only be issued to guests who have booked the "Accommodation Package w..Answered on 15 July 2022
- is the pool available? how much is the fee per person?Thank you for your inquiry. We regret to inform you that we do not have a swimming pool facility available.Answered on 15 July 2022
- Can we leave our luggages in them morning while we go to the park since we cannot check-in at that time?Of course, we are happy to keep our guest's luggage before the time of check-in . Please see our kind staff at Bell Captain desk with your luggage.Answered on 12 November 2019
Food: French, European
Food: Pizza, European
Food: Cantonese, Chinese
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Suit press
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please be informed that a deposit equal to the total price of the reservation will be required at the time of check-in. The hotel may also conduct a credit card validation check at the time of check-in.
One child up to 12 years old per existing bed can be accommodated free of charge. Rates do not include breakfast for a child who sleep in an existing bed.
Hotel does not guarantee entry to Disney parks.
Please note that sometimes guests may be requested to pay for their stay onsite, even if it is noted in the policies that payment is taken before arrival. Please contact the property for further information.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay
Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay has 4 restaurants:
Check-in at Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay include:
Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay is 8.7 miles from the center of Tokyo.