Hostel Oomori Souko
143-0012 Tokyo-to, Ota-ku Omorihigashi 4-23-2, Japan – Great location - show map
Located a 6-minute monorail ride from Haneda Airport, Hostel Oomori Souko offers free WiFi access and shared kitchenette. Showajima Monorail Station and Omorimachi Station are within a 15-minute walk from the property.
Guests can benefit from barbecue facilities for a fee. Bathrooms and shower booths are shared with other guests. Slippers and hairdryers are available.
The on-site garage offers free parking space for motorcycles and bicycles, and guests will find maintenance tools to condition their vehicles. Hostel Oomori Souko offers space to relax on the second floor balcony, which comes equipped with a hammock. A washing machine is available on site for guests to use at an additional cost.
The local convenience store and public bath are within a minute’s walk, while the super market is a 3-minute walk. Omori Furusato No Hamabe Koen with a beach is 3 minutes on foot.
Busses bound for Omori Station from Haneda Airport takes guests to Benten Shrine Bus Stop in 20-minutes. Kawasaki Station is a 12-minute train ride from Omorimachi Station. Yokohama Station is a 18-minute train ride, while Kamakura Station is 46-minutes away on the express train. Tokyo city center is approximately 6.2 mi, or a 60-minute bicycle run one way.
- Can I use my own sleeping bag?I'm sorry. can not. Some may have been used in camping. This is to keep hygiene. Thank you for your understandingAnswered on 12 October 2019
- Hi, can you store luggage on the check out day?Hello. thanks for the question. Luggage can be stored for guests staying two nights or more. I do not keep luggage for one night guests for safety reasons.Answered on 9 December 2022
- Are sheets and towels included?Sheets have been replaced free of charge. Towels are 100 yen for rental.Answered on 12 October 2019
- How can I get to the closest beach from the property?There are 3 minutes. However, swimming is prohibited. Ideal for breakfast. The beach is about an hour (walking + train)Answered on 12 October 2019
- Can I store my luggage for the day at check out when I stayed one night only?sorry. It's a small hostel. I cannot keep luggage for overnight guests. thanks for the question.Answered on 9 December 2022
- Still looking?
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Inner courtyard view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Shared kitchen
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Adults only
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Non-smoking rooms
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
Check-in is only possible for guests between 18 and 49 years old
Pets are not allowed.
Hostel Oomori Souko accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The front desk is open from 18:00 until 22:00. Early and late check-in cannot be accommodated. Additional fees apply for late check-out.
There is no elevator and guests must walk up stairs to reach their rooms.
Guests staying 2 nights or longer are required to replace bed linen by themselves during their stay. Please contact the property directly for more details.
Please note, lights will be turned off at 23:30. Guests will be able to enter and exit property after this time. Guests are requested to keep quiet after 23:00.
Please note, property does not store guests' luggage prior to check-in and after check-out.
There are 2 shared shower facilities on site located indoor and outdoor. Shower booth located in the building is unavailable between 23:30-07:00. Washing machine on site is available for use from 17:00-22:00.
This property is located in a residential area, and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise.
Please inform Hostel Oomori Souko of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hostel Oomori Souko
Check-in at Hostel Oomori Souko is from 6:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Hostel Oomori Souko is 8.1 miles from the center of Tokyo.
Hostel Oomori Souko offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
The nearest beach is 1,000 feet from Hostel Oomori Souko.
The prices at Hostel Oomori Souko may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.