Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Spring
111-0032 Tokyo-to, Taito-ku Asakusa 2-7-20, Japan – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Tokyo
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Spring! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Situated conveniently in the centre of Tokyo, Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Spring offers buffet breakfast and free WiFi throughout the property. Attractively situated in the Taito district, this hotel features a restaurant, as well as a sauna and a hot spring bath. Private parking is available on site.
Speaking Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese and Chinese at the 24-hour front desk, staff are always at hand to help.
Popular points of interest near the hotel include Edo Taito Traditional Crafts Center, Asakusa Public Hall and Asakusa ROX Shopping Center. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda Airport, 14.9 miles from Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Spring.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- how far are you from train station? walking distance?Thank you for your question. It takes about 5minutes by walking from Asakusa station (by Tsukuba Express Line).Answered on 31 August 2020
- Is the Onsen open this Thursday and Friday?Thank you for your question. The hot springs are open daily from 3 pm to 10 am the next morning. Only available to hotel guests.Answered on 30 July 2021
- Is this onsen tattoo friendly?Thank you for your question. We are terribly sorry but customers who have tattoos cannot enter to Onsen but if tattoo is small enough to cover it, it ..Answered on 10 May 2021
- Are men and women share the same onsen but with different schedule? Or the hotel have 2 different bathhouse for men and women. Are the onsen open 24/7?The men's and women's baths are open from 15 p.m. to 9 p.m. the next morning.Answered on 16 September 2019
- Do you no longer have single/single bed rooms?There are single rooms, but there are days when you can't find them even if you search for them because they only have a few more than other rooms.Answered on 9 March 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Trouser press
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Adult only
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Spa facilities
- Public Bath
- Hot spring bath
15:00 - 00:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Spring accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests with tattoos may not be permitted to use the property’s public bathing areas or other facilities where the tattoos might be visible to other guests.
FAQs about Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Spring
Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Spring has 1 restaurant:
Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Spring offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Public Bath
- Hot spring bath
- Spa facilities
Check-in at Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Spring is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Spring is 3.7 miles from the centre of Tokyo.
Guests staying at Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Spring can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Spring is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Spring include:
The prices at Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Spring may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.